@ISO: "I wouldnt mind having a white child. Mixed kids tend to be better looking anyway"

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tryna turn The Booth into TLR and failed :umad:
We living off experience and we keep it 100 :banderas:no weirdo shyt

there's a lot of individuals when in their youth had a follow the leader mentality and it when it comes to color a lot of the kids and young adults in the 90s used to pick on dark skin kids (esp girls), or crack jokes, or prompt all light skin girls up from elementary all the way to damn college...if you're living off experience you have at least seen this more than once

What ISO felt is nothing new and salute him for coming into his own light
while you got users getting exposed and then disappearing from the face of the earth

but fukk all that I just found out they're doing another new dragonball and I might have to go back in my bag of nerdy anime shyt :banderas:

Should've been Gogeta instead

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whites dont see Biracials as white. They see them as Black, which they wouldnt be wrong doing because Biracials blacks have almost monolithically been associated and aligned with Blacks(speaking for AAs, idk about others situation)

So being that they see Biracials as Black, its really a insult implying that "the only time a negro looks good is when he has some white in em"
:what:when ppl say mixed ppl look better we're talking about looking better than white ppl too

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@ISO is proving in this thread why he a real nikka and one of the more level headed young posters on here. Even tho he was straight up on some bullshyt back then. Atleast he being a man about his shyt and owning up to it.
:mjlol:This is the standard?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You c00ning and saying mixed kids look better

Let’s talk about it.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Facts dude is deff a. Lame ass c00n dude shoulda been bushed a while ago he Always caping for spics

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's dominican, him caping for cardi is him indirectly caping for himself. Allow it

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Now this is the type of shyt that warrants an ignore list, how can one discuss hiphop with such a c00n. Wild levels though :whoo:

Drake fans tend to have the most....interesting things in their posting history.

Fred.
No one cares about what a white man thinks about our shades what are you even doing posting in here. :hhh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Really are an unnerving amount of unrepentant c00ns in here... I'd say 90% of my negs are used on them... @NvrCMyNut and @jilla82 are two of the worst, if I could set it up to neg them on schedule like once a week I would... The one this thread is about is repentant at least, for whatever that's worth lol

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@ this being in the booth

abet-laminati-equinox-locker-rooms.jpg