@ISO: "I wouldnt mind having a white child. Mixed kids tend to be better looking anyway"

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
If you feel(felt) that way ,you feel(felt) that way

Live your truth but I know you’re young so your Mind will gather knowledge and develop and reason with truth through life experiences

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
funny how you automatically say it's hate for blackness but not for whiteness? it's really more disrespectful to white ppl to say mixed kids look better since they look closer to black than white. and yes mixed race ppl do look better on average. scientific fact, facial symmetry and all that.
Whites dont see Biracials as white. They see them as Black, which they wouldnt be wrong doing because Biracials blacks have almost monolithically been associated and aligned with Blacks(speaking for AAs, idk about others situation)

So being that they see Biracials as Black, its really a insult implying that "the only time a negro looks good is when he has some white in em"

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
funny how you automatically say it's hate for blackness but not for whiteness? it's really more disrespectful to white ppl to say mixed kids look better since they look closer to black than white. and yes mixed race ppl do look better on average. scientific fact, facial symmetry and all that.

nikka, what? :what:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you feel(felt) that way ,you feel(felt) that way

Live your truth but I know you’re young so your Mind will gather knowledge and develop and reason with truth through life experiences
I made this shyt when I was a teen my mind has grown a lot since then and tbh a lot of y’all on here are the reason for that to go along with getting older leaving the BX, higher ed, getting life experience, coming of age in this political/racial climate

I ain’t say nothing crazy that young dudes don’t say, the light skin fetish is real growing up. And trust I’m not the only young dude that has made those type of comments. Colorism is real and I been guilty of that. I actually love black women of all shades and prefer women darker than me nowadays. I have no attraction to white women never even smashed one. And saying I’m silent on black issues is bullshyt. I’m actually active in my community with my work at non-profits and on subjects like education, prison reform, gun violence. I’ve worked with juveniles. Back then I would have actually never said someone like Cardi is black. It’s learning about the diaspora and history that has changed my mind. But you dead ass caught feelings over that when it’s not that serious. The concept of “blackness” is tricky. Tekashi and Cardi are from the town a lot of y’all have a strong anti-NY bias I have said positive and negative things about both I try to be as objective as I possibly can.

Oh and the interracial thing I don’t care where nikkas stick their dikk in or who they fall in love with. However if you want to keep black genetics alive I would suggest not mating with whites. And I talk about many different types of groups so foh. And I’m not a cac I’ve posted my haircut and fukking baby pics here.

If you don’t like my answer then :manny: this is all I’m saying

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
i love glitches and I didnt know this game had so many...most of that shyt should have been found in beta testing but AAA developers barely do that shyt nowadays anyway

:patrice:Eh, I'm pretty strict about glitches in games since some of them are spooky as all hell, or lead to the game being unplayable (Beyond Good and Evil). It's like this, if the game has back to back glitches without any effort of patching or half ass patching, it's in the bushes:camby:. I find myself getting into MMOs nowadays since I rarely find broken ass shyt on the games besides maybe a portion of a quest that's easily resolved.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Tryna turn The Booth into TLR and failed :umad:
We living off experience and we keep it 100 :banderas:no weirdo shyt

there's a lot of individuals when in their youth had a follow the leader mentality and it when it comes to color a lot of the kids and young adults in the 90s used to pick on dark skin kids (esp girls), or crack jokes, or prompt all light skin girls up from elementary all the way to damn college...if you're living off experience you have at least seen this more than once

What ISO felt is nothing new and salute him for coming into his own light
while you got users getting exposed and then disappearing from the face of the earth

but fukk all that I just found out they're doing another new dragonball and I might have to go back in my bag of nerdy anime shyt :banderas: