@ISO: "I wouldnt mind having a white child. Mixed kids tend to be better looking anyway"

Daps
I wouldn't mind having a white child, don't really give a fukk about race. Mixed kids tend to be better looking anyway :ld:
:scust:

No wonder your fakkit ass stays fighting for tekashi and cardi's non black ass, you fukking half a cac dog. Dont ever speak on any thing black again, you pathetic octoroon.

It's true mixed individuals tend to be good looking,

The self hate and distespect for black skin :picard: no wonder you dont care if cardi calls black women roaches.

my grandparents were an interracial couple
It shows. Its clear which side you identify more closely with.

Hundreds of posts come up with your name and "dominican". Never speak on any black injustices but got hundreds of posts telling people cardi's black. fukking thot.

For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how you automatically say it's hate for blackness but not for whiteness? it's really more disrespectful to white ppl to say mixed kids look better since they look closer to black than white. and yes mixed race ppl do look better on average. scientific fact, facial symmetry and all that.

Daps
funny how you automatically say it's hate for blackness but not for whiteness? it's really more disrespectful to white ppl to say mixed kids look better since they look closer to black than white. and yes mixed race ppl do look better on average. scientific fact, facial symmetry and all that.
Another dominic00n/ric00n.

Your self-hatred is expected; likewise, your opinion on race is null and void.