Isn't It Wild How GTA And Elder Scrolls Skipped An ENTIRE Generation?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breh, if you have access to a gaming PC just play something at 30FPS locked for a minute or two then go to 60FPS...there will be no denying the difference

Even playing at like the 45fps that the PS4 Pro will give you on frame rate mode makes a world of a difference. It's not even close how much better thr game experience is when the aninations and everything move faster and cleaner. nikkas is trippin, FPS is where it's at.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i played Oblivion forever ago, maybe 2009 and it was the first game of it's genre i ever played (medieval 3rd person open world shyt). I loved that hoe. Then I remember the commercials for Skyrim, with the improved/grittier graphics, etc. Bought that ho day 1 and played it for 100+ hours.

Granted i don't play online; i'm just a single player/campaign/sidequest ass nygga, so by 2012 i was done with the game and figured it'd be another 3 years before a sequel...

my god I lost so much track of time I didn't even realize it's been almost 10 fukking years :mjtf:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then they get mad when you call em out for their weird graphics obsessions

:hubie:

Idc about the graphics, but any game that released at 30 FPS or less deserves a 60+ option imo, but that should have been the case for every game already

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I keep telling y’all Rockstar bout to pull off the mean finesse with GTA6 as an update patch download to GTA5 existing platform and micro transactions...

They already beta testing certain shyt in GTA 6 in GTA 5... Gonna have folk buy a 49.99 update just for the added maps of vice city and South America with added story lines.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I keep telling y’all Rockstar bout to pull off the mean finesse with GTA6 as an update patch download to GTA5 existing platform and micro transactions...

They already beta testing certain shyt in GTA 6 in GTA 5... Gonna have folk buy a 49.99 update just for the added maps of vice city and South America with added story lines.
i bought this game once on the PS3 like a normal person

if they make me buy the same damn game again on a 9th gen console just so i can pay yet again to play GTA 6?

lets just say im gonna need to speak with the manager of Rockstar :birdman:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
then they get mad when you call em out for their weird graphics obsessions

:hubie:
I can understand people who are obsessed with frames because they can make a game run smoother, but the obsession over graphics?:mjlol:

How good does a video game need to look? It's a gatdam video game. If I want to see every little detail in 4K HDR, I'm stepping outside.:russ:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I can understand people who are obsessed with frames because they can make a game run smoother, but the obsession over graphics?:mjlol:

How good does a video game need to look? It's a gatdam video game. If I want to see every little detail in 4K HDR, I'm stepping outside.:russ:

:camby: this mentality is why devs think it's acceptable to show off garbo graphics like halo infinite

fukk outta here :umad: I want graphics & animation to keep getting better & better with time; it's crucial for immersion.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let them cook.

They're too deep in the game to drop half ass products