Isn't It Wild How GTA And Elder Scrolls Skipped An ENTIRE Generation?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In Rockstars case you can't argue that because they released RDR2

Don't know about the other company

Bestheda published Elder Scrolls Online, which came out also in 2013 and to my knowledge is the 2nd most successful MMORPG only behind World of Warcraft revenue wise

both Bestheda and Rockstar printing money with online updates and keeping the current players active in it and also big content release patches that bring back older players.

This forum is like opposite world because majority of gamers prefer this method over yearly releases... MAJORITY of gamers hate that Madden and NBA 2k yearly release shyt..

We should only hope that more companies release big time release titles that last years instead of incomplete bull shyt that most these companies out here pushing and then gotta buy DLC's or a new version of the game in a year or two.

Elder Scrolls Online got 15+ million active players as of March

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bestheda published Elder Scrolls Online, which came out also in 2013 and to my knowledge is the 2nd most successful MMORPG only behind World of Warcraft revenue wise

both Bestheda and Rockstar printing money with online updates and keeping the current players active in it and also big content release patches that bring back older players.

This forum is like opposite world because majority of gamers prefer this method over yearly releases... MAJORITY of gamers hate that Madden and NBA 2k yearly release shyt..

We should only hope that more companies release big time release titles that last years instead of incomplete bull shyt that most these companies out here pushing and then gotta buy DLC's or a new version of the game in a year or two.

I kinda agree

I want my open world RPG to be mod friendly, have a yearly DLC/expansion pack and basically constantly update over time. As opposed to forced yearly realeses. NBA 2k and madden would save so much more money if they just charged for yearly roster updates and took their time working on fleshing out new modes. NBA and wwe2k has not had a fully functioning game in years. There are always major glitches that don’t get fixed. The new modes never work right.

if you noticed them and call of duty are the only companies still doing this. Even need for speed and assassins creed fell back from this cycle.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I mean that is cool and all at least on Rockstar front but Elder Scrolls Online(which I actually play from time to time good game) isn't a substitute for a single player Elder Scrolls game bruh. I need Redfall in my life.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Man!

Better graphics was the worst thing to happen to gaming

No one cares about FPS
You got nikkas in here mistreating to tech specs that don't affect gameplay
Longer development time

And like you said, remasters
If this is how you feel about FPS then you have no experience playing between different FPS. That shyt can make a world of a difference in a game

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Bruh I do not care
So then stop talking about shyt you have no clue about. Go get a Switch and play Mario or something if you don't want the best performing games. What dumb ass pays hundreds for a console every couple years and is still okay with getting minimal performance? I can guarantee you buy $1000 iPhones and don't know how to do nothing but get on social media and Facetime...you're one of those

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So then stop talking about shyt you have no clue about. Go get a Switch and play Mario or something if you don't want the best performing games. What dumb ass pays hundreds for a console every couple years and is still okay with getting minimal performance? I can guarantee you buy $1000 iPhones and don't know how to do nothing but get on social media and Facetime...you're one of those
I dont care.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sickening how they couldn't even bless us with single player dlc for gta 5:francis:

Thats the least they could have done man:stopitslime: you got call of duty running patches for almost decade old games and you telling me you can't even give us a quick lil 2 hour mission dlc update :francis:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

leave him alone man , there are millions ignorant to FPS, resolution, black levels, and bitrate starvation.