Isn't It Wild How GTA And Elder Scrolls Skipped An ENTIRE Generation?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Skyrim came out in 2011 and GTAV in 2013.:mjtf:

Skyrim sold 30+ million and GTAV sold 90+ million :mindblown:

all that money left on the table for a sequel that coulda been released this gen :picard:

instead both franchises are taking their sweet time building a successor to their last mega-successful entry in the franchise and could afford to rest on their laurels this entire gen by just doing a bunch of re-releases :ehh::russ:

not gonna lie if I was the CEO of both publishers I'd be demanding a sequel to be released 2-3 years after Skyrim and GTAV came out :dame: I respect their patience & hustle to just squeeze every last dollar out of these old ass games

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Skyrim came out in 2011 and GTAV in 2013.:mjtf:

Skyrim sold 30+ million and GTAV sold 90+ million :mindblown:

all that money left on the table for a sequel that coulda been released this gen :picard:

instead both franchises are taking their sweet time building a successor to their last mega-successful entry in the franchise and could afford to rest on their laurels this entire gen by just doing a bunch of re-releases :ehh::russ:

not gonna lie if I was the CEO of both publishers I'd be demanding a sequel to be released 2-3 years after Skyrim and GTAV came out :dame: I respect their patience & hustle to just squeeze every last dollar out of these old ass games
Gta5 is at 120 million plus..... We eatin at Take 2. :mjgrin:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They aren't trying because people keep rebuying the game, people need to stop buying remasters and shyt low key.
Man!

Better graphics was the worst thing to happen to gaming

No one cares about FPS
You got nikkas in here masturbating to tech specs that don't affect gameplay
Longer development time

And like you said, remasters

Last edited:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
i can only assume that Rockstar is going balls dee into their next installation..

if they milked GtA5 for 7 years, i’d bet my bottom dollar that GT6 Online will be around at minimum 10 years.. and with that said, they have probably been working on 6 this entire time making a massive cash grab for whenever they decide release this gen.

gta6 will be crazy, i’m sure a lot of that money made in 5 was invested in 6.

mark my words

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man!

Better graphics was the worst thing to happen to gaming

No one cares about FPS
You got nikkas in here mistreating to tech specs that don't affect gameplay
Longer development time

And like you said, remasters

That's the only reason I got the pro so I can get more stabilized frame rates, graphics are good enough games would look better if they improved how they performed.