Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Really? Who would he replace?

7590691844_c6377f23f0.jpg

:usure:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I agree with everything except one thing. Isaiah is a fukking basketball Gawd REGARDLESS of the Dream Team. There is not a single individual on this earth who could ever deny Isaiah legendary status, his legacy is sealed.

And honestly Isiah kinda set himself up when he led the players in freezing Michael out of the 85 All Star game when he was a rookie. Thomas and Jordan were damn near mortal enemies throughout the 80's, I don't blame Isaiah persay, professional sports are a cutthroat business and when it comes to being a CHAMPION in a league full of Magic's, Bird's, and MJ's you can't a afford to be "nice" but again, when your enemy defeats you and becomes the single greatest entity of that generation what do you expect?

The REAL fukkery of that entire team was Dominique Wilkins being left off. That shyt was totally unforgivable

He tore his Achilles. I'm not sure if that was the reason he was left off but he wouldn't have played if chosen anyway

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Zekes attitude kept him off.Walking off the court when the bulls swept them,his comments about bird,him being the ring leader of the bad boys dirty play etc

He tore his Achilles. I'm not sure if that was the reason he was left off but he wouldn't have played if chosen anyway

They selected the squad in September 91.Wilkens tore his achilles january 92 he wasn't on the squad regardless

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
shaq was clearly the more dominant college player and was also the consensus #1 draft pick. duke had won back to back chips so the choice of laetner wasn't too shocking, but it was pretty obvious they didn't want the team to be "too dark"... which was also a contributing factor to zeke being left off.

Or, the team already had Patrick Ewing and David Robinson and if one college player is to be included, you don't one that doesn't give you anything you don't already have. Laett as a stretch 4 gave them another look. Shaq would have seen even less floor time than Laett did in '92.

I look at two reasons:

1) Laettner was the - I don't want to say better - more recognized and celebrated college basketball player. Christian Laettner truly is one of probably the ten best college basketball players of all-time, especially when you take into account the success of the teams he was on.

2) He finished four years; I feel like that had something to do with it, even though I may be off base with that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he may, but most of the team was named 1991. He tore his Achilles in January 1992.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Apparently being an @sshole, burning bridges, spreading gay rumors about a player loved by everyone, freezing the GOAT out of an all-star game his rookie year and saying a player's race is the only reason he gets props has ramifications

Larry+Bird%252C+Michael+Jordan+and+Magic+Johnson+in+a+photo+shootout+for+92+Olympics%252C+1992.jpg

/thread

In the words of Vince, "Isiah screwed Isiah"

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The most ironic thing in this feud between Isiah and Michael is that Jordan had Isiah be the one to introduce him into the HOF.