Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i repeatedly said they are not adults
what answer do you want?
3 year touching a stove is not comparable
because if she is 15 having sex with a 15-17 it would be seen as normal
Correct, if 2 teenagers are hooking up, it's different. But that's not what we're talking about. You said the 15 year old is not a child, and should be held accountable for having sex with a grown man. I asked you why you needed to say that.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Correct, if 2 teenagers are hooking up, it's different. But that's not what we're talking about. You said the 15 year old is not a child, and should be held accountable for having sex with a grown man. I asked you why you needed to say that.
i didn't say that they should be held accountable
you inferring things and not understanding the basic statement
the fact you compared a 15 to a 3 yr is exactly the problem
comparing a 3 to a 15 and dismissing the difference in their maturity is dangerous and missing leading
so if a 15 yr old rapes your 15 yr old remember he is just a child
or if a 15 yr old shoots your family member he is just a child

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree, we always called them dudes creeps even when we were kids, and it was always just a couple. The vast majority of grown men were able to keep their hands off of kids.

Exactly,dont put that on us. I think he is right in saying "its complex". Because like you said,we did call them creeps. But nobody looked at men who messed with girls at our schools, the same way we looked at pedophiles. Nobody was alerting the authorities like they probably would today.

And part of that was if you knew some of these girls,they seemed in control of they situation:hubie:. But I come from a different environment.The girls were a little more laced as teenagers. They looked at alot of those creeps as suckas they could finesse for money,gifts and a place to chill and act grown. They was about breaking these old passport gang types who thought they were doing the exploiting.

People dont like to hear this,but I saw it first hand with my older sister. She'd flirt on the phone,then laugh about his old simp ass with her friends soon as she hung up. Ended up getting stalked by the older man too:francis:

But that was my sister and girls I knew. I cant say how common my perspective was honestly. Im not sure how well Isiaah knows Aaliyah to imply this about her publically though. Did he have some talk with her about this? I didnt see the whole interview.

They not going to let baby girl rest in peace apparently. People just put all her business out there. I guess thats every dead celebrity,but she seemed a little more private so it just seems worst

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i didn't say that they should be held accountable
you inferring things and not understanding the basic statement
the fact you compared a 15 to a 3 yr is exactly the problem
comparing a 3 to a 15 and dismissing the difference in their maturity is dangerous and missing leading
so if a 15 yr old rapes your 15 yr old remember he is just a child
or if a 15 yr old shoots your family member he is just a child
Motherfukker, YOU said a 15 year old is not a child. So, again,
what
the fukk
are you saying???

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But according to the definition YOU posted to try to make your point, "or below the legal age of majority," which 15 is. Kids can go through puberty at 11 or 12. So again, what point are you trying to make? Or just answer this: what was Aaliyah's level of "accountability" in being statutorily raped by The R., and how does that change anything?
a 15 yr old female could easily want to have sex with an adult male
but definitely as an adult it is your responsibility to avoid that situation
I'm saying 15 is not a child in the sense your trying to use it
but we can agree to disagree

Interesting exchange here,I think both agree the adult is always wrong. But hes saying biologically speaking in some cases a 15 year old girl could biologically find an older man attractive and want to sleep with him. Possibly even lie about her age in order to make that happen.

Would a 15 year old who lies and says shes 18 still be a victim? Or would only the one who tells the truth about her age be the victim?

See where Im going with this? If they both biologically have the same intentions,how would they both not be "accountable"?

And this answers this question

How come y’all don’t have this vitriol when it comes to young boys?

For whatever reason,right or wrong. People are going to assume teenage boys are sex crazed and want to fukk if its a consensual relationship. But most (right or wrong),assume teenage girls are virtuous and have to be manipulated out of sex#Daughters:mjcry:

This isnt 100% true,but based on my highschool years,it seems fairly accurate. Which is why I understand the bias and greater protections for girls. Not to mention girls are just far more likely to have grown men trying to manipulate them out of sex.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Motherfukker, YOU said a 15 year old is not a child. So, again,
what
the fukk
are you saying???
So if a 15yr old rapes your daughter he should be treated as a child?
He doesn't know better?
He has no responsibility because he is like a 3 yr old touching a stove?
I don't give someone at that age that level of innocence.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So if a 15yr old rapes your daughter he should be treated as a child?
He doesn't know better?
He has no responsibility because he is like a 3 yr old touching a stove?
I don't give someone at the age that level of innocence.
Have you ever heard of, or read, the law? A 15 year old would go to juvie. Where are you from??
He will be treated as a child. They will say he doesn't know better. He has responsibility, but he is a child. You dumb? I take back the question mark, you are dumb. Full stop.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Have you ever heard of, or read, the law? A 15 year old would go to juvie. Where are you from??
He will be treated as a child. They will say he doesn't know better. He has responsibility, but he is a child. You dumb? I take back the question mark, you are dumb. Full stop.