Isaiah Washington says 15 year old Aaliyah was in control vs R Kelly

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
i cant take a grown man serious that cant leave the house without a cap
i bet this nikka just wears a cap all day by himself in the house
why new york nikkas be balding and wearing caps like its still the 2000s?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never heard this argument.
So they're saying Aaliyah was in control because she was more intelligent :dahell:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Older Black men have a bad habit of adultifying children especially girls.
a teenager is not a child
definitely not an adult
but I'm not calling some 13-19 a child
accountability for a teenager is more than that of a child

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Older (Black) men have a bad habit of adultifying children especially girls.
…All races, but this is a real problem in our community with older men AND women. Plenty of older Black women blame young/teen girls for the things grown ass men do to them. And plenty of older Black men will ignore a girl’s age if they can because Black girls develop grown bodies by the time many of us are 13-16. So some just won’t even ask a girl’s age. But you can definitely tell when you’re interacting with a child.

I was 12 the first time a grown ass man made a pass at me (yes I remember because that’s traumatic for every young girl). I had a baby face and DDs at 12.

Protect your daughters. Grown ass men like the one in this interview act like 15YO girls are in the same headspace as 27YO men.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A 15 year old girl has an underdeveloped brain and is still susceptible to the advances of adults/people in power.
Listen, certain men don’t want to hear those facts.

All people can do is protect their daughters. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I have a 14YO niece and you’d have a HARD time convincing her father that some grown ass man having his way with her at the age of 15 would be acceptable. If any of these men actually walked up to some high schooler’s father and repeated this shyt they would be shot dead in the street. That’s why the girls with no dad or real guidance are the ones who are targeted.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
…All races, but this is a real problem in our community with older men AND women. Plenty of older Black women blame young/teen girls for the things grown ass men do to them. And plenty of older Black men will ignore a girl’s age if they can because Black girls develop grown bodies by the time many of us are 13-16. So some just won’t even ask a girl’s age. But you can definitely tell when you’re interacting with a child.

I was 12 the first time a grown ass man made a pass at me (yes I remember because that’s traumatic for every young girl). I had a baby face and DDs at 12.

Protect your daughters. Grown ass men like the one in this interview act like 15YO girls are in the same headspace as 27YO men.

All this protecting children/teenagers. Is fairly recent. Hell Megans laws isn't even 30 years old.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's not just black men, US society at large was pretty pro pedo until to catch a predator came out

I disagree, we always called them dudes creeps even when we were kids, and it was always just a couple. The vast majority of grown men were able to keep their hands off of kids.