Isaiah Washington announces early retirement from the entertainment industry

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man so Isaiah Washington could have took responsibility for what he said but he didn't wanna be sincere and take accountability for his blunder..
He would have done himself a lot of favors by just accepting responsibility and accountability for it, but if you ask him today if he said it he would still tell you no.

The funny thing about the whole situation is that he was actually in the right for having beef with Dempsey as dude was a menace on the set and has since been vindicated from all accounts. Dempsey got kicked off Grey's due to issues on set under the disguise of trying to save his marriage. People just now focus on the TR Knight situation since he was never even involved in their issues at all.

If we're being honest, his conservative rants and other controversies (that Vlad interview) has hurt his career more than that TR Knight situation. He reminds me of one of those people that don't know when to stop talking and making things more difficult on themselves when it doesn't have to be.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He would have done himself a lot of favors by just accepting responsibility and accountability for it, but if you ask him today if he said it he would still tell you no.

The funny thing about the whole situation is that he was actually in the right for having beef with Dempsey as dude was a menace on the set and has since been vindicated from all accounts. Dempsey got kicked off Grey's due to issues on set under the disguise of trying to save his marriage. People just now focus on the TR Knight situation since he was never even involved in their issues at all.

If we're being honest, his conservative rants and other controversies (that Vlad interview) has hurt his career more than that TR Knight situation. He reminds me of one of those people that don't know when to stop talking and making things more difficult on themselves when it doesn't have to be.

Karma got back to Dempsey..

U have a point about him being having his rants on these platforms too. I would have kept it to myself and play the game.

Isaiah should have had some fucc the industry money stashed if he was gonna let his nuts hang.

U can't be on these platforms spewing out stuff and not think of the long and short term consequences of it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
goes to show, no amount of acting talent will overcome poor self marketing skills. dude could have easily been the chadwick boseman of his era, but he was remarkably unlikeable

Daps
Openly agreeing that you're a Trump supporter back during his term was a quick way to get blacklisted...

I probably would have been quiet if I was Isaiah.

Crazy thing is that most celebrities have republican POVs. The same people that hated Trump thought just like him.

Isaiah should be str8 as far as royalties go. Romeo Must Die stays getting play on VH1 and BET.

Royalties & syndication isn’t paying out like that unless what you did work on was HUGE

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Man so Isaiah Washington could have took responsibility for what he said but he didn't wanna be sincere and take accountability for his blunder..
sounds like typical republican bullshyt tactics. might as well go full blown MAGA at that point.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was always funny to me he took offense to his gay costar being that he played a gay dude in Get On The Bus.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the first to get "cancelled". Grey's could have been a guaranteed paycheck like how Ellen Pompeo and Jesse Williams been eating off it for like 20 years lol

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I did not know about the MAGA shyt

I came in here to say how much I liked him in Blue Caprice:francis:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. As if anyone gives a fukk about him “retiring” :mjlol: