Isaiah Washington announces early retirement from the entertainment industry

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
His career got nuked when that Grey's shyt happened... and then he went on that magatard road.

Understandable to be pissed about the Grey's shyt tho

He said that his costar was acting like a fakkit... Wrong choice of words especially in front of a gay costar. Best believe that he ran back and snitched on Isaiah.

I would have called Patrick Dempsey a punk or a A-hole

Unfortunately, Isaiah couldn't get a pass nor go on a apology tour. Not to mention that no one stood up for him.

I pray that he can still get work from Spike Lee

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
he was on The 100 and his chracter was good.

True..

He could have used that and done some VA work for Warner Bros/DC.

Isaiah Washington has the perfect voice for a villain.

He did a decent job as Mac from Romeo Must Die

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Is he going to join Kevin Sorbo and blame liberals in Hollywood for his career?

trump-celebrities-41.jpg

Openly agreeing that you're a Trump supporter back during his term was a quick way to get blacklisted...

I probably would have been quiet if I was Isaiah.

Crazy thing is that most celebrities have republican POVs. The same people that hated Trump thought just like him.

Isaiah should be str8 as far as royalties go. Romeo Must Die stays getting play on VH1 and BET.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Acting like damn the whole cast of 80 for Brady doesn't exist.

Just overlooking James Earl Jones.

Breh just forgetting that the only thing that could stop Cicely Tyson from getting work was literal death. :gucci:

James Hong 94 trying to get that Oscar. :wow:

Daps
He used a gay slur towards a coworker YEARS before social media, and the LGBTQ takeover. Plus, there was a physical altercation. His career never recovered. You can’t say things like that in an industry full of gay people.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He said that his costar was acting like a fakkit... Wrong choice of words especially in front of a gay costar. Best believe that he ran back and snitched on Isaiah.

I would have called Patrick Dempsey a punk or a A-hole

Unfortunately, Isaiah couldn't get a pass nor go on a apology tour. Not to mention that no one stood up for him.

I pray that he can still get work from Spike Lee
TR Knight didn’t have to snitch on Isaiah as everyone on set heard him say it, which he still denies till this day. In fact, what made the situation even worse is that dude hadn’t even came out to his family or publicly yet that incident forced him to do so.

Contrary to popular belief, he didn’t necessarily get cancelled for the situation as he got another job right after the situation happened and they still liked him enough to bring him back on the show years later when someone like Heigl won’t.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He used a gay slur towards a coworker YEARS before social media, and the LGBTQ takeover. Plus, there was a physical altercation. His career never recovered. You can’t say things like that in an industry full of gay people.
When you essentially expose someone as being gay when they haven’t came out yet publicly or to their family, then you deserve to have that affect your career eventhough it didn’t necessarily happen until years later.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
TR Knight didn’t have to snitch on Isaiah as everyone on set heard him say it, which he still denies till this day. In fact, what made the situation even worse is that dude hadn’t even came out to his family or publicly yet that incident forced him to do so.

Contrary to popular belief, he didn’t necessarily get cancelled for the situation as he got another job right after the situation happened and they still liked him enough to bring him back on the show years later when someone like Heigl won’t.

Man so Isaiah Washington could have took responsibility for what he said but he didn't wanna be sincere and take accountability for his blunder..