Is Will Smith's "After Earth" Scientology propaganda?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Will smith is a clown and a bozo. Scientology schools? Cacs done infected his mind ages ago and blasted his culo like Asteroids. Hes just being used to usher in the so called religion of the new age of technology. Hopefully this movie is good though but i doubt it because M Dyke Shovelshyt is one of the worst story tellers in film history.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Scientology. I don't know exactly what it is and don't care to know. But I'm going to watch this movie damnit.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
How was oblivion about Scientology :wtf:

ABANDONED EARTH, HUMANS USED AS PAWNS IN COSMIC POLITICS, EVIL GODLIKE ALIEN VILLAIN, TOM CRUISE, BROTHER! IF SCIENTOLOGY WERE A HARMLESS PASTIME FOR BORED CELEBRITIES, HULKSTER WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, DUDE! BUT IT'S AN EXTORTING GANG THAT SEPARATES FAMILIES, USES SLAVE LABOR, ABUSES CHILDREN, AND TRIED WITH SUBSTANTIAL SUCCESS TO INFILTRATE THE GOVERNMENT AND WHITEWASH THEIR CULT LEADER'S HISTORY, MEAN GENE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall nyggas are clowns. Probably the same people that think Jay-Z is in the Illuminati. :snoop:

Guess if a black man is making a non Tyler Perry/tapdancing movie it must be a conspiracy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie is more about Will Smith's obsession with being the leading man. If he had it his way, he would be the only character in his films.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Yall nyggas are clowns. Probably the same people that think Jay-Z is in the Illuminati. :snoop:

Guess if a black man is making a non Tyler Perry/tapdancing movie it must be a conspiracy.

The Illuminati isn't real. Scientology is very real.

And I'm probably the biggest Tyler Perry hater on The Coli. And where the fukk did the Tyler Perry comparison come from? Are you trying to say this should be considered a black movie? :heh:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The movie is more about Will Smith's obsession with being the leading man. If he had it his way, he would be the only character in his films.

It was his idea. He hired the writer. He could have had it his way.

Considering scientologists didn't write the film...I'm gonna say no

It was his treatment that the movie is written on. He approached the writer. It is very much his film.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It was his idea. He hired the writer. He could have had it his way.

It was his treatment that the movie is written on. He approached the writer. It is very much his film.

Will Smith conceived this story when he was watching the television show I Shouldn't Be Alive with his brother-in-law Caleeb Pinkett.[3] It was originally not a science fiction story but about a father and son crashing their car in the mountains or some remote region, with the son having to go out and get rescue for his father. Will Smith then decided to change the setting to 1000 years in the future, which imposed a higher budget. Smith had his production company Overbrook contact Gary Whitta (who was then known for his script for The Book of Eli) with a simple log line for a movie: a father and son crash landed on Earth 1000 years after it had been abandoned by humankind. Impressed with his idea and excited about the opportunity to work with him, Whitta fleshed out Smith's idea and pitched it to him, subsequently becoming the first employee on the project.

Still don't see any scientology angle.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It might not be about Scientology but I assure you it will be as bad as Battlefield Earth.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Told you niccas this would be Will Smith's Waterworld.

not to mention these cacs seem to hate Jaden Smith for some odd reason(:mjpls:).