Is Will Smith's "After Earth" Scientology propaganda?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you told me that Josh Whedon, Christopher Nolan, Christian Bale were all devil worshipers I might believe it.

Will Smith made this movie happen. He found the director, and approached the writer with the idea. Will Smith denies being a Scientologist (but we all know the truth) so why would he ever admit that his movie idea was influenced by it.

Ok..... Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt and many other's do the same.

I just think its crazy and unfair without concrete facts to back up outlandish shyt over and over.

I mean every little thing Will does.... "he wears green shoelaces in his Forces, symbolic for Scientology" "this morning he ate Apple Butter with his biscuit and turkey bacon, scientologist do that" ... blah blah blah.... its getting crazy

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Ok..... Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt and many other's do the same.

I just think its crazy and unfair without concrete facts to back up outlandish shyt over and over.

I mean every little thing Will does.... "he wears green shoelaces in his Forces, symbolic for Scientology" "this morning he ate Apple Butter with his biscuit and turkey bacon, scientologist do that" ... blah blah blah.... its getting crazy

Ya I hear what you're saying. That's why I put a question mark at the end of the title.

calh45

Cal
Daps
If you're weak minded enough to let an action movie influence your religious doctrine of choice then you must have a shytty life.

I don't care if it is propaganda as long as it's entertaining. I ain't becoming a scientologist because of it.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
God I wish I could donate to a fund or organization that wants to remove Scientology from the entertainment field:why:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
this movie is prob about Scientology as much as Battlefield earth was about it. :manny:

if your in the religion you will prob get more out of it then other people would.

Kind of like how Christians were falling over passion of the christ i could see a Hindu just say "damn that dude just got beat up for an hour how is that entertaining?"

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
If you're weak minded enough to let an action movie influence your religious doctrine of choice then you must have a shytty life.

I don't care if it is propaganda as long as it's entertaining. I ain't becoming a scientologist because of it.

It's more about the audacity of someone like Will Smith releasing propaganda (if this is even true) to the masses.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Regardless of Scientologys influence, this looks fukking horrible. Is Will Smith speaking with some sort of accent? I criticize him because he's always played it very safe, career wise, and hasn't really done much acting in a long time...but I always respected him, however I tend to believe the Scientology rumors, at least as far as his involvement.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
that's a coincidence aint it? oblivion and After Earth = scientology movies?

Tom Cruise and the Smiths are undoubtedly involved in that "religion". makes you think....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How was oblivion about Scientology :wtf:

Again.... niccas without concrete facts or confirmations jumping to conclusions on the latest conspiracy theory shyt.

:pachaha: @ another nicca saying "I tend to believe"

"Will Smith today got mid grade 89 gas in his car.... he must be into Scientology..... everyone knows you only either get 87 unleaded or 91 premium, only Scientogist fukk with that mid grade" :russ:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All I meant was I believe Will Smith was into Scientology, whether it plays into this new retarded looking trash, I can't say...but, either you are into Scientology or not, and Smith plays it very coy in an interview on the subject. Plus, he's allegedly donated millions over the years to the church. After some further research, it appears he hasn't donated in a few years, I'd guess he was considering it at one point.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Will Smith making a film with M Night.

This could be bottom 5 status.