Is Tyga certified in the streets? A real g?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He raps like he is, trys to look like he is and he asosheates with more than likely real heavy hitters but is it all an act or can he be labeled as what he pramoats?
im sorry i had too come back and laugh at your spelling again lmao..........yo this nikka had to do that shyt to push his thread lol......this nikka really sounded it out on some 3rd grade status lmao

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

You just can't claim Bountyhunter and have the Nickersons tatted on you, and not be real... it just dont work.

Schoolboy is forreal too, that why 40 Glocc turned himself way down when he got called out over that Tyga beef.

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what any of that is brah:yeshrug:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OP...
Trysa, so she ate spram oates?

But ya, he had fam in Hoover, that's why Schoolboy held him down. But he is about as soft as it gets out here. Pretty much everyone got fam in gangs.
I'm white and I know some 18th that would get my back in certain situations.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what any of that is brah:yeshrug:

Nickerson is a housing project in Los Angeles, probably the most notorious one as far as problems and the fact there was big issues politically in the city when they started to put up giant fences around it like it was a jail.

Bountyhunter is a blood set in the area.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nickerson is a housing project in Los Angeles, probably the most notorious one as far as problems and the fact there was big issues politically in the city when they started to put up giant fences around it like it was a jail.

Bountyhunter is a blood set in the area.

From what I know Nickerson is all Blood,or am I wrong?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

You just can't claim Bountyhunter and have the Nickersons tatted on you, and not be real... it just dont work.

Schoolboy is forreal too, that why 40 Glocc turned himself way down when he got called out over that Tyga beef.

for those that don't know what he's referring to

that shyt had me like :lawd:

just absolute disrespect my gawd lol

Last edited by a moderator: