Is Tyga certified in the streets? A real g?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes an embarrasment to west coast hiphop....I remember his happy azz makin a song about a pineapple lookin hella mango....next thing I know he wit cash money and he a gangsta rapper...he can't get a pass bcuz he's corny as shyt and can't rap...I remember nikkas gettin mad cuz I said he wuz wack back on sohh,musta been cash money stans....one of the worst rappers out....people act like Future and 2chainz can't spit:childplease: Tyga is absolutley horrible he's in the same laneas Travis Mccoy to me....corny nikka who can't rap

fukk no . . . he came into the industry through the gym class heroes . . . the record label set up a bullshiit story that he was travis mcoy cousin from compton . . . he just another soft little suburban nerd that came in the game and his "associates" are paid for by the record label and written off on the tax return as "security" . . .

Travie-McCoy-Tyga-tyga-16553145-480-640.jpg
gym-class-heroes-pete-wentz-travie-mccoy-tyga-Favim.com-130522_large.jpg

trl1.jpg

trl4.jpg
DSC_1010.jpg

Pete+Wentz+Tyga+Tyga+Coconut+Juice+Video+Shoot+Eb6LzV0L-wcx.jpg

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
He looks like a soft and breakable little toy but its 2012

Knowing a real person=being real yourself

But to keep it hiphop he's laughably wack on the mic

Since when was that something that started in 2012? That shyt has been going on since the begging of time where if you roll with the right person or people you get looked at differently.

He has some friends that are really real, hes a rapper. As far as being 'certified' no, hes a rapper lol. And the label isn't paying gang members as security for him either. Labels don't spend money on that kind of shyt anymore. People just want to be associated with someone famous, it aint that serious.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hurtful to even say this but he did his thing on his album surprisingly. Very slept on.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It's hurtful to even say this but he did his thing on his album surprisingly. Very slept on.
Yup...not the internet cool thing to say, but his album was dope...

But not a thing about dude, his music, or even his overall steez remotely suggest he's "certified in the streets and a real g"...:wtf:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Tyga dont even rep that gang life.

Yet, when that shyt went down in Nebraska... he was shouting how he's from Hoover.

he's good with the Hoovers, but everyone knows that waffle colored nikka isn't certified.. but the nikkas he rolls with very much are.

he stopped pushing that Compton shyt, when nikkas pulled his card proving he was from Gardena. They even had that lil nikkas pee wee football photo :laugh:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Tyga got a lil friction out in Cali

He used to run with a few dudes from Pueblos (B's) got into some heat with some of the dudes and started running with Hoovers (C's) afterward

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He raps like he is, trys to look like he is and he asosheates with more than likely real heavy hitters but is it all an act or can he be labeled as what he pramoats?

Really dawg, tell us you did it for the hilarity

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He raps like he is, trys to look like he is and he asosheates with more than likely real heavy hitters but is it all an act or can he be labeled as what he pramoats?

glasses.gif

Fred.