Is Trump The Most Racist President Ever?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lincoln :
“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

Daps
Reppin
Canada
The Political Participants: William Lyon Mackenzie King, Citizen Number One
Prime Minister King (b 1874) was committed throughout much of his 20-plus year career in politics to having the people of Canada become officially Canadians. With the Statute of Westminster in 1931, colonialism shifted to a commonwealth of equal nations. World Wars 1 and 2 were events that helped further alter the concept of British nationals domiciled in Canada, to Canadian nationals, to full Canadian citizens. Front and centre behind this change, and rightfully proud of the Canadian Citizenship Act passed in 1946, was William Lyon Mackenzie King.
However, King had some regrets about the ceremony, expressed in his diary on January 3, 1947, that "negroes and Indians (were not) among our citizens. It would have made clear that colour was no ban to citizenship; would have recognized those who are descendants of a slave race." Blacks in Canada had been voting citizens for some time; perhaps King wished that some black immigrants had been granted citizenship. However, the rights of Status Indians and Inuit were less clear, and they did not gain fuller citizenship rights until 1956 and 1960.

I thought one of our prime ministers would be racist. guess I was wrong. They were mostly bleeding hearts, unless if you were native or Asian.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. He's just more vocal about it and I appreciate him for it. Men like him are phony so I don't doubt that he will try to pacify blacks as much as he can and I'm excited/nervous to see what he's going to do. I feel most white people have an aversion to blacks because they only interact with us through the media. I also feel, just like with black on black crime, the ones that would actually be violent towards blacks live in mainly impoverished areas.