Is Trump The Most Racist President Ever?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
This is some shyt that needs to be put in context.... comparing presidents from 200 years ago to Trump is apples and oranges ... just think that Trump is just as RACIST as George Wallace...let that shyt sink in...and murica voted his ass in...strap up brehs
What exactly is this context that makes it so different? And why go back 200 years? You have examples from a couple decades ago.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'd like to direct everyone's attention to this quote from Woodrow "Discriminatory Policies While President of Princeton" Wilson
Wilson-quote-in-birth-of-a-nation.jpg

A filmstill from Birth Of A Nation

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
We get it, you guys like Trump. That's why you keep making deflection threads and low-key defending threads.

And nobody ever said he was the "first" racist president.
Exactly a racist is a racist and Trump is a racist. Some posters are actually writing off the shyt he says and does as just "pandering". shyt is crazy.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I'd like to direct everyone's attention to this quote from Woodrow "Discriminatory Policies While President of Princeton" Wilson
Wilson-quote-in-birth-of-a-nation.jpg

A filmstill from Birth Of A Nation
This muthafukka had a screening of this bullshyt at the White House, and gave this shyt rave reviews. fukk him for that, and the Federal Reserve :pacspit::piss:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
It really depends cause at the time when everyone was racist, it was all on the spectrum.

Since WW2? Absolutely. And its not even close.

Trump probably wouldn't sign the civil rights act, and his upbringing damn sure validates his white supremacy if we take his father at face value.

:beli:

@ThreeLetterAgency disagrees with you. According to yourself, breh was innocent of racism.

Dudes really can't separate their hate for trump from providing me a simple and clear definitive negative and outright denigrating black comment thing HE has said in the last 9 months.
Where is it on record of trump coming at black people since he stated his campaign?

Cause all I'm seeing is us being grouped into his proxy battle with hispanic illegal immigrants and Muslims who are already infested with FBI agents.
This should really be simple for everyone in here. @Golden negged me saying "do the research"

Word? So do it for me and show me what he's done since his campaign started.
I'm waiting for the quotes. :francis:
Of course you don't care. Cause this would be a home run for you to prove.

I'm not Mexican and I'm not Muslim. But where did he come at me and people like me?
Trump did not align himself with David Duke.

Don't do this low brow content when it's easily disproven

And a retweet? On crime stats?

Most people don't even know WHY the stats are wrong. That's why you want to pin that on him.

Either you're a plant for real or just a straight dumbass

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Who said he's the most racist?

The issue is he's validating white nationals right now and worst of all he is bringing together an A-team of racist c*nts.

Plus the amount of power he has for his party, at all levels.

They could pass some damaging low-key laws.

That's the issue brehs.

Overall I agree with the OP though.

Trump sat back and watched Mccain, and he watched Romney, he capitalized off of their mistakes. He saw an opening with those middle America types and he exploited it. Politics a Hustle. I don't think hes as racist as he says he is. He played of those peoples ignorance in the same way Obama talked in MLK's cadence and spoke of "Hope". I know he dont like nikkas, none of them do. BUT... that nikka motivated by money more than anything.

Hillary fukked up pandering to nikkas and turned whites against her by dabbing and going on the breakfast club. :stylin:

That worked for Obama cus hes a nikka. But she played her self trying to run Barry's campaign. She got the blacks, but the whites didnt like her pandering "nikka lover" shyt.

Trump took it where the previous two Republican candidates were afraid to go and hit below the waste, got dirty and down right ignorant and it appealed to lowest common people in this country. They were the most disenfranchised. They were not going to allow someone else to come in after Barack.

If you talk to people in the streets they are talking like this dude is fukking hitler.

In my mind im like, dude, u shoulda been trippin like this when Clinton , George Bush etc. were in office...

I dont think 4 years of Trump wil equal what Clinton or Reagan did to brothers during their terms. I just don't.

Not saying son isnt bad, racist or whatever. I get that part totally.

On Twitter, FB, etc. people acting like this dude is an anomaly hes not. He's pretty much the norm to me.

Thats why I made this thread. Just to point out, all these nikkas are considered legendary Presidents and them dudes said way worse shyt and did way worse. If we could survive that, we will survive him.

:hubie:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He ran on a law and order position, pandered to cops and espoused stop and frisk as a legitimate solution to 'inner city' issues.

Plus Rudy is his core person in his cabinet.

Let's just wait and see breh. He has power at all levels.

While Obama was obstructed by GOP for years he won't be.

Who knows how he would have been like in the old times.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
fukk NO!

for context, Truman wrote this in a letter to his WIFE after chasing down ******s in Kansas City, this nikka literally was hunting ******s down... and people bytching about Trump? :jbhmm: Shoulda voted for crooked Hilary... always vote Democrat. But how did blacks start voting democrat... :sas2:

:sas1:

Johnson opposed Civil Rights legislation while a member of the Senate, he changed his strategy when he became president. LBJ (not :sadbron:) wanted to offer civil rights laws as an electoral measure to strengthen the Democratic Party’s voting base, and deny Republicans an electoral victory.

But @LaughsLikePac that was normal for the time. Donald Trump is actually endorsed by the KKK!

:lolbron:

Well...

5 US Presidents have already been confirmed by the KKK, to have been ACTUAL MEMBERS of the KKK.

Coolidge, Wilson, Truman, Harding, Mckinley... all members of the KKK, this is not counting cabinet members and congress, etc.

These are just the ones we know. Reagan and Bush (Sr. and Jr.) were endorsed by the KKK. They probably were KKK.

Im not writing all this shyt to say Trump aint racist, he is duh. I know this thread will sink cause nikkas like arguing and hyperbole. But for the few who reading, this shyt aint as bad as people making it out to be. Hes prolly not even top 10 racist president.

We've survived way worse and didnt even know it.
Atleast we know who Trump is.:yeshrug:

No he has to get in line.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont think Jesse Jackson would agree on most racist

Last edited: