Is Trump The Most Racist President Ever?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
fukk NO!

“A perfectly stupid race can never rise to a very high plane; the negro for instance, has been kept down as much by a lack of intellectual development as much as anything else.” -
Theodore Roosevelt

“Negroes are excited by a freedom they don’t understand and are not equipped to handle the demands and privileges of citizenship.” -
Woodrow Wilson

“I went ****** chasing on Monday. Right through Central Africa: Vine St. There was no trace of that Nelson ******.” -
Harry Truman

for context, Truman wrote this in a letter to his WIFE after chasing down ******s in Kansas City, this nikka literally was hunting ******s down... and people bytching about Trump? :jbhmm: Shoulda voted for crooked Hilary... always vote Democrat. But how did blacks start voting democrat... :sas2:

“I’ll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” -Lyndon Johnson

:sas1:

Johnson opposed Civil Rights legislation while a member of the Senate, he changed his strategy when he became president. LBJ (not :sadbron:) wanted to offer civil rights laws as an electoral measure to strengthen the Democratic Party’s voting base, and deny Republicans an electoral victory.

“In the matter of Chinese and Japanese coolie immigration, I stand for the national policy of exclusion. We cannot make a homogenous population out of people who do not blend with the Caucasian race…" - Lyndon Johnson

But @LaughsLikePac that was normal for the time. Donald Trump is actually endorsed by the KKK!

:lolbron:

Well...

5 US Presidents have already been confirmed by the KKK, to have been ACTUAL MEMBERS of the KKK.

Coolidge, Wilson, Truman, Harding, Mckinley... all members of the KKK, this is not counting cabinet members and congress, etc.

These are just the ones we know. Reagan and Bush (Sr. and Jr.) were endorsed by the KKK. They probably were KKK.

Im not writing all this shyt to say Trump aint racist, he is duh. I know this thread will sink cause nikkas like arguing and hyperbole. But for the few who reading, this shyt aint as bad as people making it out to be. Hes prolly not even top 10 racist president.

We've survived way worse and didnt even know it.
Atleast we know who Trump is.:yeshrug:

Daps
It really depends cause at the time when everyone was racist, it was all on the spectrum.

Since WW2? Absolutely. And its not even close.

Trump probably wouldn't sign the civil rights act, and his upbringing damn sure validates his white supremacy if we take his father at face value.

Lyndon B Johnson is way more racist than Trump.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You right man. We men need to be men and carry us forward. Our women have no faith in us, that's halfway our fault and the agendas fault.

Either way in a weird way we can actually group together and keep ourselves alive and moving forward.