Is Trump A Crip? Is This The First Presidential Candidate For The Streets?

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Got shyt like this, clarence thomas wanting to reverse board of education and other self destructive behavior

I think I've reach the point where a pro black person turns toward the "my people can't be saved" ideology. I've spent too much time worrying and now its time to just care for my own.
*DING DING DING*

Yes bruh, just worry bout yourself.

I know it hurts… as a pro black person myself, I got to the point in the last 3 years where the same thing has happened to me… you have many blacks doing great in life but far far far too many of us that are in our second childhoods and living the low life… a lot of us are just beyond saving at this point. There used to be excuses you could make but at this point, bro it’s 2024.. the age of information…if you really put your mind to it, you can change your way of thinking, you can revitalize your life, renew your brain and can be damn near what you wanna be…. Everything is a click away now a days yet it’s seems like we are doing worse than ever…I’m more than sure our ancestors are turning in their graves looking at what they died for…

The fukked up thing is,it kinda used to be a secret to “outsiders” just how fukked up some black peoples way of thinking was. But now due to social media and the internet, EVERYBODY knows about our flawed way of thinking and our shortcomings…. Half of them are laughing at us and the other half are taking advantage of us…. While Hispanics simultaneously pass us by in almost every category… and our dumb asses still seem to think they’re our “friends” but that’s a whole nother tooic….

The shyt disgusts me sometimes…. But hey all we can do is save ourselves and our loved ones/family..

:snoop:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
8r9e8c.jpg

8r9ed6.jpg

8r9gu1.jpg

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Got shyt like this, clarence thomas wanting to reverse board of education and other self destructive behavior

I think I've reach the point where a pro black person turns toward the "my people can't be saved" ideology. I've spent too much time worrying and now its time to just care for my own.
Damn...I said this exact same thing to my girl yesterday. It's a losing battle when the mentality of the people are gone smh

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I'm glad fukkery is abound. The more fukkery, the better. :mjgrin:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
*DING DING DING*

Yes bruh, just worry bout yourself.

I know it hurts… as a pro black person myself, I got to the point in the last 3 years where the same thing has happened to me… you have many blacks doing great in life but far far far too many of us that are in our second childhoods and living the low life… a lot of us are just beyond saving at this point. There used to be excuses you could make but at this point, bro it’s 2024.. the age of information…if you really put your mind to it, you can change your way of thinking, you can revitalize your life, renew your brain and can be damn near what you wanna be…. Everything is a click away now a days yet it’s seems like we are doing worse than ever…I’m more than sure our ancestors are turning in their graves looking at what they died for…

The fukked up thing is,it kinda used to be a secret to “outsiders” just how fukked up some black peoples way of thinking was. But now due to social media and the internet, EVERYBODY knows about our flawed way of thinking and our shortcomings…. Half of them are laughing at us and the other half are taking advantage of us…. While Hispanics simultaneously pass us by in almost every category… and our dumb asses still seem to think they’re our “friends” but that’s a whole nother tooic….

The shyt disgusts me sometimes…. But hey all we can do is save ourselves and our loved ones/family..

:snoop:

The black community has been given advice numerous times only for them to come up with excuses and shout "bootstrap c00n."

Reap what you sow.:manny: