Is Trump A Crip? Is This The First Presidential Candidate For The Streets?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
biden ryding that 5 smell me

blood-walk.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yak and weezy both paid him that bag. Look into it.

Like a million each
You don't think those two are doing that same thing albeit neither of them have no where near that kind of money

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Appealing to black people by way of who can get the cosigns from the biggest rapper:francis:. This is what #BothSides think of us.
Which is pitiful because Trump pulled this close to the end of 2020's election by having Lil Pump, Polo da Don, and one of the n-gga's from Crime Mob vouch for him

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Got shyt like this, clarence thomas wanting to reverse board of education and other self destructive behavior

I think I've reach the point where a pro black person turns toward the "my people can't be saved" ideology. I've spent too much time worrying and now its time to just care for my own.
I see your point. Clarence Thomas was once pro-black in college. He like Candice Owens learned something most don't want to admit. There's little to benefit on a "large" scale from pro-blackness. Why, cause cacs could easily get brehs to contradict any advancement. :manny:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Appealing to black people by way of who can get the cosigns from the biggest rapper:francis:. This is what #BothSides think of us.
Off topic and going to ramble a bit. Dr. Umar Johnson complained about the African American museum in DC. It is true that the bottom floor starts with slavery and the top floor ends with blacks in entertainment and sports which was his complaint. Your post made me think of that cause you are correct and it's been like that for a while. You don't see cacs getting Tyler Swift to talk to presidential candidates for whites but they'll get Cardi B or Charlamagne da god to be spokes persons for black people. Let's not forget about Diddy's vote or die campaign.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Off topic and going to ramble a bit. Dr. Umar Johnson complained about the African American museum in DC. It is true that the bottom floor starts with slavery and the top floor ends with blacks in entertainment and sports which was his complaint. Your post made me think of that cause you are correct and it's been like that for a while. You don't see cacs getting Tyler Swift to talk to presidential candidates for whites but they'll get Cardi B or Charlamagne da god to be spokes persons for black people. Let's not forget about Diddy's vote or die campaign.
Malcolm was so right about black celebrities being the "leaders" in the black community.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Malcolm was so right about black celebrities being the "leaders" in the black community.

Very true,but i think we need to be careful aiming our frustration at the entertainers. Because often times i feel we lash out at them based on their percieved lack of intelligence or expertise. But i think most of them ultimately mean well(not the Trump advocates:mjlol:). The frustration needs to be kept on the politicians for the lack of awareness of how insulting it looks. On the other hand when you look on social media,look at "black media". We do spend alot of time focused on celebs:francis:

So can I truly blame the politicians for placing such an importance on entertainers? Ive said it before,alot of our media spaces need a complete overhaul. The most popular ones lack proffessionalism and overall seriousness. Its almost like weve been brainwashed to be unserious as well as craving drama and foolishness all the time,w/ every topic. Im okay with those things,it just seems as though in black media it manages to be entrenched in every facet of our media:respect:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
And Trump somehow got more cases than both them nikkas
Son no lie you a witty dude lol

I know cause sometimes I be stealing your replies and using it in the same thread you already posted in. But no lie you say some shyt always lol

Edit: I owe you rep seems like I recently reppes you lol again
:salute:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Had they been from the South. You already know this thread would've been longer. :mjpls:

New Yorkers don't ever get shyt for supporting Trump. And when I mean New Yorkers, I'm talking both residents and transplants.

Trump IS a New Yorker at the end of the day.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps