Is Trump A Crip? Is This The First Presidential Candidate For The Streets?

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Got shyt like this, clarence thomas wanting to reverse board of education and other self destructive behavior

I think I've reach the point where a pro black person turns toward the "my people can't be saved" ideology. I've spent too much time worrying and now its time to just care for my own.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Got shyt like this, clarence thomas wanting to reverse board of education and other self destructive behavior

I think I've reach the point where a pro black person turns toward the "my people can't be saved" ideology. I've spent too much time worrying and now its time to just care for my own.
True, but alot of these n-gga's don't give a fcck about anyone, but themselves.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many black genocide Minstrel Show rappers do you need to pander to the black community President Trump?

Trump:

dsUYiYO.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Wowwww that explains why they were there. I never heard of this fat ass Pop Smoke impersonator until yesterday due to my refined taste, but he definitely has a fanbase per the Spotify numbers :whoo:

Breh tryna secure that "Weezy/Asap Rocky" stimulus package :leon:

Daps
Wowwww that explains why they were there. I never heard of this fat ass Pop Smoke impersonator until yesterday due to my refined taste, but he definitely has a fanbase per the Spotify numbers :whoo:

Breh tryna secure that "Weezy/Asap Rocky" stimulus package :leon:
his music is :scust:

is this what’s popping in NYC nowadays?