Is Travis Kelce an all time great Tight End?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:manny: we all have different opinions breh

for me Tony is the best I’ve seen

after that its a toss up between Gronk and Kelce and I give the edge to Kelce

I have Shannon Sharpe right after those guys then Gates

I actually mis-read your post. I thought you were saying Gates was the second greatest you've seen.

I can respect people having Tony G as the best. I think there are multiple players with an argument for best TE ever, and Tony has a strong case.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying y’all are spitting hot takes, and I agree Kelce and Kittles and Gronk are hall of famers…but this position has changed so much in the last 10 years it’s almost unfair to compare legends. Tight ends have benefited probably the most from the offensive rule changes in the NFL and the modern defensive schemes and athleticism.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Graham who :russ:

Jimmy Graham. Yeah he's been average the past few years, shyt he can be average another year or two and his numbers is still upper echelon for TEs. 2011-14 got him stamped

Did yall know he played basketball in college?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a TE is more than receiving

I'll never be able to rank him over Gronk bc Gronk was a monster blocker in addition to being a receiving threat

Kelce is simply a great receiving threat

With that said, he is an all time great TE...but I value the Gronk's & Kittles' of the world more
This.

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
:ohhh: Like where does he rank all time?

He has the most 1,000 yard seasons ever by a TE and just broke the record for most yardage in a single season by a TE. He’s also a 3 time first team all pro and Super Bowl champion. He was having 1,000 yard seasons with Alex smith before Mahomes became the starter. He is a key member in one of the greatest offenses the game has ever seen

If he stays consistent and passes Tony Gonzalez's yardage.. He's number 1... but then there's George Kittle

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Folks got 1400 yards with Nick Mullens and CJ Beathard

x8o5jpscxtnon82di6ia

Yep…… Kelce nice but Kittles better

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Pass happy era + defenseless receiver rules which apply heavily to TE routes in the middle of field + playing in Reid’s version of the WCO which relies heavily on TE == beastly stats