Is this where Nintendo once again does the old baitand switch?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You sir are a crack smoker so you remember things differently. The consumers abandoned the Wii after 18months passed. By the time Wii sports resort came along the system was a plastic dust mite to most gamers. I enjoyed the fukk outta the Wii (soft mod) but after the gamers left the game makers started dropping support left and right, then Nintendo was making pleas to get people to make Wii titles.

Bruh, you know I'm here discussing this shyt daily, weekly, monthly, yearly :ufdup: The Wii was abandoned by your peers then the top tiers. They did the same shyt auth the GameCube, Wii-U and they'll do it with switch as well. Just because you enjoyed that chronicles game doesn't mean it wasn't a dead system. How many copies it sell? :stopitslime:

You specifically said Nintendo abandoned them you moron.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough I've been playing my Switch more lately. I've gotten back into Zelda and I was playing that Mario Tennis Beta for a lil bit. E3 is right around the corner, it's gonna be a hot winter when Smash and Pokemon Drop and no I don't own a dildo @PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You specifically said Nintendo abandoned them you moron.
Bruh, after the Wii sports Motion control shyt died off because other games made poor use of it lead to the Wii being a weed plate. Don't be mad at the messenger, I was one of the few saying the Wii was still a worthy system, go check the receipts :yeshrug: but the people left, then the developers left, then Nintendo pulled out early and brought the Wii-U. Once again, just because you like that chronicles game does not mean the system was abandoned :stopitslime:
My Switch still gets burn on games like Sonic Mania and Axiom Verge
That's great and all but who the fukk asked you about that :dahell:
Funny enough I've been playing my Switch more lately. I've gotten back into Zelda and I was playing that Mario Tennis Beta for a lil bit. E3 is right around the corner, it's gonna be a hot winter when Smash and Pokemon Drop and no I don't own a dildo @PS4
So you gonna get Pokemon bruh :dame:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ever since the GameCube Nintendo has gotten away with making inferior systems and pulling out early unlike drake :wow: cube :hula: Wii :hula: Wii-U :hula: Switch?

I'm seeing hardly any talk about it, and I seen that thread on this Topic over at Nazigaf where they say ain't shyt coming in the future dog. Just late inferior ports n shyt.

Is this accurate, are switch owners in trouble? I haven't seen the usual Nintendo stans post in a minute :ohhh:
boy we bout smash e3 dont play yaself

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man shut your broke ass up, you asked in the OP if Switch owners are in trouble. We're eating good.
Hey pal, I just thought it was funny to reply to you like that. You my university of Phoenix connect on some Reggie, no malice intent over here :whoa:

Are you interested in Pokemon tho :dame: