Is this where Nintendo once again does the old baitand switch?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Switch is projected to outsell the XB1 worldwide by the end of next year, so I think Nintendo is gonna be ok where there at.

Switch has 100% lost its momentum this year and it's because Nintendo came out swinging year 1 and had nothing left in the tank for year 2.

Honestly I think they should have saved Mario for this year but :manny:

We shall see though. Maybe they got something big up their sleeve for e3.

I sincerely hope retro doesn't announce a fukking star Fox racing game like it's been rumoured.

The 12th is gonna be your worst day.
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That Star Fox racing game is gonna be :wow:
Trust in Retro

Also, I think the Star Fox ip desperately needed a shake up. Rail shooters aren't what's up in 2018

:dwillhuh:Is this true?
I would be shocked if it didn't. Smash in the fall and a Pokemon game this holiday. A new Pokemon game next Holiday. I think a new Animal Crossing will likely be next year as well. Those titles will all push a ton of hardware. Animal Crossing in particular brings in a big female demographic other games don't

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dwillhuh:Is this true?

Last checked, the XB1 was sitting around 35/37 million sold worldwide and the Switch is likely to be around 19/20 million by now and this is before Pokemon and Smash hit the scenes. The only way it wouldn't outsell the XB1 by next year is if Nintendo stopped making Switches.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You’re gonna get a Mario kart, a Mario platform, a Zelda, a Metroid, a smash bros, and like one other dope killer app and it’s a wrap with Nintendo and that cool with me. Each of those games have tremendous replay value

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The same has pretty much been said in the actual Switch thread.
The biggest hype has been for games that were released on the Wii U. :yeshrug:Don't shoot the messenger.
Switch exclusives haven't dropped anything messing with the exclusives on PS4 or XB1 not to mention the multiplats that aren't available on Switch.
The Switch desperately needs that new Smash Bros and Pokemon game asap. Outside of that though....at least for ME, the Switch is pretty much collecting dust.
If it wasn't for my recent flights this month I probably wouldn't have turned it on at all, and I have pretty much every game that matters on it. :yeshrug:
That's me complaining as a spoiled gamer.
To answer the OP. The Switch is not in trouble at all. Things are a little quiet for now is all. They have some bangers coming soon.
The same happens on all consoles. Outside of Sea of Thieves and State of Decay what have XBOTS been playing recently?

Agree 100%.

Really no big games have come out since Xenoblade and that was the beginning of December outside of Kirby. And Kirby seems like an ok game at best if it appeals to you.

The portability is the key selling points for these ports but at the end of the day they are still ports.

After Mario tennis and smash comes out this year nintendo’s Exclusives should start coming out since we know that at least Pokémon, yoshi & fire emblem are coming out. So the switch should be fine.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lots of emotions running wild in here mean gene :whew:

I didn't quote anybody because I didn't wanna burst they little bubbles but.. nikkaz named Fortnite and monster Hunter :gucci: So being a switch fanboy is like living in a 3rd world country? Not only games late but inferior quality like we in the 16-bit generation?

Pokemon? Let me find anyone over 21 name Pokemon in real life and I'll show you a man who owns a dildo :merchant:

One guy said Nintendo didn't abandon the original Wii :mindblown: because of soft mod I ate great, but it is what it is. Now judging by the majority of the responses it's clear the switch is in big trouble. You muthafukkaz can't keep blindly saying "Mario, smash, Pokemon" because all those games are on their 15th iterations. That's great that a bunch of children got switches so the numbers are inflated, as a grown ass man it appears this system has run its course. We can agree to disagree :handshake:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lots of emotions running wild in here mean gene :whew:

I didn't quote anybody because I didn't wanna burst they little bubbles but.. nikkaz named Fortnite and monster Hunter :gucci: So being a switch fanboy is like living in a 3rd world country? Not only games late but inferior quality like we in the 16-bit generation?

Pokemon? Let me find anyone over 21 name Pokemon in real life and I'll show you a man who owns a dildo :merchant:

One guy said Nintendo didn't abandon the original Wii :mindblown: because of soft mod I ate great, but it is what it is. Now judging by the majority of the responses it's clear the switch is in big trouble. You muthafukkaz can't keep blindly saying "Mario, smash, Pokemon" because all those games are on their 15th iterations. That's great that a bunch of children got switches so the numbers are inflated, as a grown ass man it appears this system has run its course. We can agree to disagree :handshake:

This idiot! I literally laughed out loud hard as hell at this. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

How did they abandon the wii when they released first party games until the Wii U launch?

Xenoblade Chronicles was released in April 2012
Wii U launched in Nov 2012.

Same shyt w/ Gamecube into the Wii.
Twlight Princess GCN Dec 2006
Wii launched Nov 2006

They even dropped a GBA in 06 when DS been dominate since 04

Wii U is the only one they cut out early, if you don't count Virtual Boy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You’re gonna get a Mario kart, a Mario platform, a Zelda, a Metroid, a smash bros, and like one other dope killer app and it’s a wrap with Nintendo and that cool with me. Each of those games have tremendous replay value

So just rehashes?

Nintendo needs to be pumping out new IPs more frequently.

Hopefully this winter & spring is the only drought in the Switch's life. I have hope that 3rd parties will support them somewhat

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How did they abandon the wii when they released first party games until the Wii U launch?

Xenoblade Chronicles was released in April 2012
Wii U launched in Nov 2012.

Same shyt w/ Gamecube into the Wii.
Twlight Princess GCN Dec 2006
Wii launched Nov 2006

They even dropped a GBA in 06 when DS been dominate since 04

Wii U is the only one they cut out early, if you don't count Virtual Boy.
You sir are a crack smoker so you remember things differently. The consumers abandoned the Wii after 18months passed. By the time Wii sports resort came along the system was a plastic dust mite to most gamers. I enjoyed the fukk outta the Wii (soft mod) but after the gamers left the game makers started dropping support left and right, then Nintendo was making pleas to get people to make Wii titles.

Bruh, you know I'm here discussing this shyt daily, weekly, monthly, yearly :ufdup: The Wii was abandoned by your peers then the top tiers. They did the same shyt auth the GameCube, Wii-U and they'll do it with switch as well. Just because you enjoyed that chronicles game doesn't mean it wasn't a dead system. How many copies it sell? :stopitslime: