Is this what it feels like to have a Latina girlfriend?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
In my experience…VERY dramatic. My girl is Mexican and used to get mad if I spoke to other women. I have young (hot) interns at work who I manage and boy that shyt used to kill her. We had a work party once and she was staring daggers into a pawg who gave a little speech on how appreciative she was for my management style. I thought my girl was about to stab her.
:dead:

Everything is exaggerated. Everything is passionate. I swear every week she makes me want to bust out laughing at something crazy she does or says. Not on some negative/bad shyt but like…yesterday she stubbed her toe and asked me to carry her from the kitchen to the bed because she thought she was gonna die. I’m serious.
:mjlol:

You just gotta be used to super passionate, super emotional stuff.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I’ve dated 2 Latin women in my life, both were driven and had their chit together at a young age.

I remember one when I was in my 20’s had her bachelors degree, very nice car, nice apartment, hit the gym religiously, cooked, good $$ at a young age of 22 and I was so used to toxic women that I thought she was “boring” and ended things.

My wife now is Puerto Rican has her masters degree and good career and does all the things you would think a Latin women would do without the headache.

In my experience they are the best women out there
I'm surprised they haven't sharpened the pitchforks for you.
:mjlol:

These dramatic stories. Women are women.
Culture shapes people and especially women. Their (material/physical) endgame is universal, how they are taught to behave and deal with male behavior isn't.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dated a Dominican from Washington Heights. I could deal with her threatening to stab me, her hairy arms but I couldn’t stand her constantly saying nikka. I refuse to believe my stroke game was that good. :francis:

Hairy forearms = good puzzy.

I don't make the rules just follow em :hubie: