Get it, Bobbi! Get it, Bobbi!

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Im not a hater but I know this Culture Vulture’s will end in up like Ryan Garcia. All of the ppl rooting for her are gonna look funny in the light when the receipts eventually come out

Here's one thing I don't get, why do people call her a culture vulture? She isn't trying to be black in any regard or definition. In fact it's the opposite, she plays up her awkward whiteness and she does it with nearly everyone. Black people are hanging out with her because they find it funny or like it or whatever

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
tenor.gif

Rep for the evil gif

But I wanna fukk Bobbi bad ngl

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Different strokes for different folks.
+ dame tax applied:dame:

If you think she looks good, you'd love Canada
:manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

BenDaDon is clapping those cheeks. She literally is an OVHoe :wow:

Or was she the OVMole (she was in Bompton for the Not Like Us video) :ohhh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imagine throwing away a comfortable life with a millionaire exec, a child, and immunity to make mediocre ass podcasts where rappers try to be on their best behavior :mjpls:

Just to clout chase and be with the OVHoes because clout is like an addiction. You can't settle for weed, but you go the path of Bobby James:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Yea they need to leave her expeditiously. She’s a prime example of a white chick thats going thru a phase, down to turn up and be smutted out now, but in 10 years when she’s long past all that and fully embraced her white side and audience, all of a sudden she’ll want to distance herself from her phase of fukin with the blacks…so all this will turn into ‘I was being taken advantage of’, ‘i was fresh off a breakup and they knew that, they should have known better’

Even this very video can turned into ‘they forced me to do drugs’