Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Theres a million watches I rather take for $600 than a Michael Kors

You can get a used Rolex for that amount
A brand new Tissot
A couple of Citizens
A bunch of Seikos

All better watches​

This. But those MK do look nice, they're most considered fashion watches more than anything.​

says the nikka shopping for fake rollys :lolbron:

Bruh, the most sought after and classic watches you can only buy used. Most watch aficionados take good care of their stuff.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you are kinda right
You can get a few rolex's for that price but its going to be old and probably scratched

This. But those MK do look nice, they're most considered fashion watches more than anything.​

Bruh, the most sought after and classic watches you can only buy used. Most watch aficionados take good care of their stuff.
I was referring to where he said he can get a used rolly for 699. Unless the watch was fake or was broken in half it wouldnt be that cheap.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong w a pre owned Rolex when purchased from a certified dealer w box and papers. In fact if I'd bet most of the people you see walking around wearing a Rolex (assuming they are not knock offs) bought pre owned. I bought one of mine pre owned :manny: . You can sometimes catch a decent deal although as a whole the rolexes never really get "much" cheaper. And if they are id be massively suspicious about the watches authenticity. Prices have been consistently going up for years. Even on pre owned.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HELL no. i have 2 MK watches, and both of them together didn't cost $700. and both of them look better than your watch....:snoop:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feelin it, and I think MK will be Tommy Hilfiger status in a couple of years. That joint kinda look fleamarketish. :sadcam: