is this the worst scene in a major big budget film ever?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

IDK why :snoop:, shyt remind me of this tho

Somebody gotta dub the audio b :pachaha:

.....and they traveling like a motherfukka to

I just played the op's video on mute when they start dribbling the ball, while playing the swoops video. shyt goes perfect with it.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I've actually never seen that Catwoman movie and I never made time to see it since I heard so much bad things about it and catwoman as a character never interested me. But I clicked play on that scene posted in the OP and I could not watch the entire thing.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:whoa:nikkas is trippin in here the production choreography and camera work in those Catwoman/Elektra scenes are bad but so are the bytches:whew:those scenes ain't the worst simply cause Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner looked so fine in them.:noah:Daredevil/Elektra and Catwoman were worth watchin just off eye candy alone wit both those bytches at their hottest, and even tho I never watched them the worst scene in a major big budget film is any strip scene in them Magic Mike movies.:scust:

1. What kids chant "one on one" to get two random adults to play b-ball against each other?
2. Did you see how excited those kids were?
3. What the hell was they playing? They are just dribbling the ball and moving there heads around laughing at each, while the kids are cheering like it Curry vs Lebron
4. The butt shaking scene just took this over the top - like is she shaking her butt while there are 300 kids around?
Kids were excited and wanted to see her play cause she hot:ohlawd:

:dame:@ havin a problem wit her shakin her butt, the kids wasn't complainin.:shaq:

that's not all

if it's a 1 on 1 why aren't either of them trying to score. why do they just keep passing the ball to one another :skip:
He was tryin to score:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I used to watch Catwoman all the time when it came on tv because its one of those terrible ass train wrecks you cant help but watch :mjlol:

Used to also watch Monsters Ball too when Halle was getting raw dogged from behind :banderas: