is this the worst scene in a major big budget film ever?

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Think ive seen every comic book movie, but have never seen catwomen....heard its all time bad, like Batman and Robin bad....
Same here. I watched 5 minutes on FX and it was too much too take. And that basketball video further gives me valid reason to vote it as WOAT comic book movie on 6:30 total minutes of viewing...even below Batman & Robin :scust:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow.

That literally made my heart hurt. Like, I am a great writer, and I can't put how bad this is into real words.

1. What kids chant "one on one" to get two random adults to play b-ball against each other?
2. Did you see how excited those kids were?
3. What the hell was they playing? They are just dribbling the ball and moving there heads around laughing at each, while the kids are cheering like it Curry vs Lebron
4. The butt shaking scene just took this over the top - like is she shaking her butt while there are 300 kids around?
5. How could anyone have thought this was a good scene?
6. Who takes a basketball and backflips off the wall??
7. Did she dunk or did she throw the ball in after jumping 50 feet into the air?
8. The cuts make me dizzy

Yo, that was.....

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I expected the first post to be something from Star Wars or Transformers, but the Catwoman and Daredevil scenes were far worse.
i dont remember either one of these scenes, which is probably a good thing :mjlol:

so i guess the writers thought it was cool to have kids watch two grown adults flirt heavily and almost dry hump on the black top

and also have some kids root on a case of sexual harassment in broad daylight

I can't tell which is worse. The Catwoman scene has worse direction, but the content of the Daredevil scene is more disturbing. Catwoman "wins," because its just so hard to watch.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.

That literally made my heart hurt. Like, I am a great writer, and I can't put how bad this is into real words.

1. What kids chant "one on one" to get two random adults to play b-ball against each other?
2. Did you see how excited those kids were?
3. What the hell was they playing? They are just dribbling the ball and moving there heads around laughing at each, while the kids are cheering like it Curry vs Lebron
4. The butt shaking scene just took this over the top - like is she shaking her butt while there are 300 kids around?
5. How could anyone have thought this was a good scene?
6. Who takes a basketball and backflips off the wall??
7. Did she dunk or did she throw the ball in after jumping 50 feet into the air?
8. The cuts make me dizzy

Yo, that was.....

When they showed that I straight up
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

They had to be trolling.