Is this the season the Heat finally put it all together?

Daps
No team lead by Jimmy Butler is going deep on a playoff run if they have to go to away stadiums
You're not entirely wrong, and it has been one of the main issues with the Heat over the last two seasons, where they end up falling at hurdles that an elite scorer would help them jump over. However, that's where Lowry comes in as his sidekick, and Bam can hopefully make that leap into becoming the go-to inside scoring option. And whatever help those three need, I'm sure Herro and the rest of the support cast can step up when needed.

They're a near-complete team on paper, so the only thing that's left for them to do is to perform. No excuses. If they don't cease this opportunity, it'll be one they all look on with regret.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nope. They do this every year. Play every game like it’s game 7, end up banged up by the playoffs and lose in the second round
:mjlol:

Miami didn’t start hot last season when they were eliminated in the 1st round. Jimmy Butler has one finals appearance and one first round in the two years he’s been in Miami. How does Miami do this “every year”? The last time Miami started this hot was 2019-2020 when they made the finals. Everyone swears it was just the bubble, when Miami was actually whooping teams ass right before the pandemic in February. Kendrick Nunn was in ROTY convos. If anything, the pre Butler Heat teams start out ok and kinda cool off in the middle of the season and catch fire at the end of the season. I don’t know why people think this hot start is fools gold. Even if Miami cools off in the next coming weeks, the principles that we see from Miami carry through to games and series.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is honestly their best shot

I know its early but both Brooklyn and the Bucks dont look like juggernauts

I hesitate to call miami a true contender bc I still dont trust their offense

Has Bam really taken the next step to ne able to score 20 a night

Jimmy's shot is still broke, he is very dependent on FTs to get points....with refs not whistling as much, will that catch up with him

Herro is red hot rn but is this just a hot streak or is something he can do under playoff pressure

I think they could win it all but they have question marks
Because Jimmy historically hasn’t been a great shooter ala Harden, he doesn’t generate FT’s like those guys, who have to rely on pantomimes and defenders jumping into them. Jimmy’s ability to generate FT’s has always been dependent on his strength and. durability and ability to draw legit contact and take advantage of smaller guards. He’s like a center in a guards body. That’s why his FT attempts haven’t really dipped so far this season ala Harden. That’ll continue for Jimmy in the playoffs.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
They always start hot and cool off 20 games in

:gucci: Tell me you ain't watching heat games without telling me you ain't watching heat games.

But to answer the question... this is probably the best shot we have had in a while. We've got dogs on the floor, multiple guys who can at least chip in for 20 a night, and that's without having Dipo back. Atm, health permitting, I see us at least getting to the ECF. All we need is a true PG to run the 2nd unit and maybe another decent scorer off the bench and we're finals bound.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is about as good as a team can get without a true superstar. and that will be the key, are we good enough to beat the top heavy teams? I think so especially considering a lot of the "superteams" right now are not at their best and struggle to stay healthy more often than not.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone they picked up has slotted in perfectly the stats that caught my eye on first glance 30th in blocks, 20th in steals, yet no.1 fg% def. 3rd in free throw attempts, 29th in fouls, 4th in oreb rate and 2nd in dreb rate. only loss in ot without kyle lowry. every win by at least 13. they got utah at home on saturday then a 5 game west coast trip. i was sleeping on them but i think theyre gonna turn some heads over the next couple weeks if they havent already.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
As long as Kyrie refuses to play because he believes the vaccine has Alien DNA in it and Harden continues to play like the MonStars stole his powers, the Bucks are the only team seeing Miami in a 7 game series.

The Nets overall roster is highly overrated and need the big 3 to be there operating at full capacity. Not because kD nEeDs MoRe hElP, but because this isn't 2014. Blake is looking washed, Milsapp is looking washed, Joe Harris turns into Danny Green in the big moments and Claxton is too skinny and too inexperienced.

KD, Harden with a referee balance patch installed, and hoping that LeMarcus can turn the clock back to the Portland days is not gonna be enough unless those guys suddenly become exponentially better, or Kyrie stops acting like a fake rastafarian.

Nets aren't even the best team in New York if we're being real. They just have the best player in the league and another top 5 player who lately has been playing like a top 5 player at the YMCA in Irvington, New Jersey.

Looking like Bucks vs Heat in the ECF.