Is this the season the Heat finally put it all together?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They probably have the highest talent floor in the NBA, and this is without knowing what they'll get from Oladipo.

In the Playoffs, we'll have to see how well they can score when the defense on the other side is cranked up against them. That's what it'll boil down to IMO, how well Miami can score against great defense vs how well the top teams in the EAST will be able to score against them with better #1 options

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
As of now, there isn't a team in the league that I see as a clear favorite over Miami. Their depth and versatility makes them matchup proof.. In a playoff series, they'll have so many options for adjustments. They can employ a 5 man switch heavy lineup that can physically impose their will on any team in the league. Probably the only team with the personnel to guard players like Giannis, KD, and Lebron straight up. They will be scary provided their offense holds up.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. They do this every year. Play every game like it’s game 7, end up banged up by the playoffs and lose in the second round

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
This is honestly their best shot

I know its early but both Brooklyn and the Bucks dont look like juggernauts

I hesitate to call miami a true contender bc I still dont trust their offense

Has Bam really taken the next step to ne able to score 20 a night

Jimmy's shot is still broke, he is very dependent on FTs to get points....with refs not whistling as much, will that catch up with him

Herro is red hot rn but is this just a hot streak or is something he can do under playoff pressure

I think they could win it all but they have question marks

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t think they have the talent but I also didn’t see them making the finals so I’m likely wrong especially if oladipo somehow comes back and plays at a high level

Daps
Nope. They do this every year. Play every game like it’s game 7, end up banged up by the playoffs and lose in the second round
Health is definitely their biggest obstacle, well, the biggest one that they somewhat have control over. That is something I can foresee being the undoing of them, and what will dictate their chances against the likes of the Bucks and Nets.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk if they’ll be the best team but the SE division will be a dogfight with the Heat, Hornets, Hawks and Wiz