Is this the reason female Rapper Rapsody hasn't been able to blow up?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Because she can't write a hook to save her life, doesn't mix any fly shyt into her conscious shyt, and dresses like Gandalf.
:yeshrug:

Look at her face, man. She seems completely joyless. Like she can't let loose and have some fun without reminding you about Marcus Garvey. Even the up tempo "fun" tracks on her album have zero bounce.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wait, hol'up. why Skyzoo catching strays in this thread? :what:
Because he's become an absolute chore to listen to.

An unrelenting monotonous delivery coupled with every line needing to be some "coded jewel" makes for an awful listen. He needs to let the listener and the track breathe. And the saddest part is, he wasn't always like this. I revisited Cloud 9 with 9th Wonder and he's so much better at actually rapping then he is now.

Like I said before, he's now what everyone thinks is wrong with Lupe.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It's because she's too busy suckin off 9th Wonder..when 9th only looks out for HIS best interest

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So are you saying that in music you are only entertained by or find appealing a woman’s sexual appeal and ignorance not talent and intelligence? Kinda shallow breh.
giphy.gif

That's a whole heap of assumption based on me not liking a single female rapper :gucci:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Tink, Rapsody, Noname Gypsy, and Dreezy are the kind of rappers the majority of females don't listen to. They don't want to think when they listen to music they want to either turn up, get an ego boost, or cry over getting played

If the people you listed music make you think then you are a fukking dummy

I don’t know why you group Dreezy with the others she’s above them