Is this nikka itsyoung!!! schizophrenic?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Everybody has their thing but the stanning on all fronts is pretty corny.
I've grown to enjoy every system's offering...

But, I just like a little Seasoning with my food so I dabble on all fronts.

It ain't no fun eating the same plate when there's a buffet of good food coming from all directions.

If you can dig that. :salute:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I see this dude talking to himself in every thread I browse :mindblown:

nikka no one cares about stanning PC gaming, get some help weirdo

Nall that's my guy he cool :russ: I actually enjoy his postings. He the animated dude Rasheed Wallace Demarcus Cousin as nikka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude has been trying for years to be the PC courtdog. Just a fukking overall cornball lame :mjlol:

gvVg9Ai.jpg

my man you are so fat your fingers are swollen, you cant even grip a baseball , no wonder you play consoles, you wouldnt be able to press the keys on a keyboard :camby: go hit a tread mill instead of posting here all day

sausage fingers about to consume your damn fingernails. Eat a salad you bytch mafukka

Just like court you learn to scroll past his incoherent ramblings
you're 35 years old with 25k posts in 2 years in here, you create threads that get literally 0 replies but you keep making 75% of the threads on here. Harsh realities is that people just skim over your ramblings. Do better in life, id suggest starting with a job application. Amazon is hiring

:lolbron:

It is funny how in the middle of the stan wars he tries to throw a PC master race grenade in the middle and everyone just ignores it.

if they ignored it then this thread wouldnt even be made :umad: