Is This Condescending: Breh Praised for Dressing for a Job Interview

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This the same forum that will scream respectability politics if you point out bytches and now nikkas in bonnets or looking a hot mess in certain establishments
Now you goofy asses want to act brand new like this shyt ain’t been the wave with these fast ass bytches out here anytime a man dresses presentable and takes pride in his appearance
Yall was getting them jokes of when them bum bytches was on unc ass just because he was coordinated at whataburger
It’s the head in the sand for me

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the same forum that will scream respectability politics if you point out bytches and now nikkas in bonnets or looking a hot mess in certain establishments
Now you goofy asses want to act brand new like this shyt ain’t been the wave with these fast ass bytches out here anytime a man dresses presentable and takes pride in his appearance
Yall was getting them jokes of when them bum bytches was on unc ass just because he was coordinated at whataburger
It’s the head in the sand for me
a woman going to the airport in a bonnet doesn't offend me (if they were doing it at a job interview i would clown them)

a man going to an interview in dress clothes doesn't offend me

i thought the people clowning the unc dressing his age was corny as hell

you gotta find the contradictors and call them out.

i get what you're saying but coli isn't a monolith neither.

Superstar
Daps
The standards for business casual have drastically lowered over time.

I was told after my interview that I was getting my current job because I’m potentially cool under pressure and I was the only one who wore a suit and tie. Everybody else, man and woman, wore jeans and t-shirt/polo. I had no prior experience and hadn’t much of an idea of what the job even was, I just looked and carried myself like I meant business.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he's being praised.....looks the opposite.

No wonder so many black boys got such low self esteem and confidence...... He's being picked on and clowned for simply taking a little pride in his appearance.

Da culture can be so backwards, mean & cruel :mjcry:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I was told after my interview that I was getting my current job because I’m potentially cool under pressure and I was the only one who wore a suit and tie. Everybody else, man and woman, wore jeans and t-shirt/polo. I had no prior experience and hadn’t much of an idea of what the job even was, I just looked and carried myself like I meant business.
I needed this :wow:

I'm getting into job searching and that's some confidence I can use :blessed:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I didn't create this thread to explain anything. I created this thread to ask a question.

And I said that in my previously response which means this is the second receipt of you being a dense fake muthafukka since we are keeping count
your question had nothing to do with the content you reposted in OP....

that's literally my whole damn point....

if i could neg you again i would

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I had to post this just to see if I'm missing something here. Nikka got on slacks and collar shirt to do a job interview what exa

nope most people dress like shyt nowadays for interviews.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Mike Judge is a prophet.

Except it didn't take hundreds of years. Just a few decades.

Idiocracy

Of course you dress up for any interview. Even Wendy's.