Is This Condescending: Breh Praised for Dressing for a Job Interview

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The post was about people clowning him...

if he didnt get clowned... there would be no "praise"

thread title is disingenuous

negged

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

negged
Nikka you're disingenuous and fake. This post should be about clownin your LOW EXPECTATION having ass

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Legit had someone in management tell me years ago that he never hires people who come to interviews in a suit. I looked at him and said I came in a suit and he laughed and said “did I interview you?”

:sas2:

He didn’t. It was another manager.

That said, I still take pride in dressing for the occasion. My pet peeve is nikkas showing up dusty to funerals. I know I’m alone on that, but it bothers me for some reason.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
post receipts to back up what you're saying....

I'll wait...

negged
This fast enough you fake fukk. I asked a question with the subject title and did not make a statement and explained WHY I made it in the OP

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I've once owned up at an interview with a shirt and tie not realizing it should have been a polo with jeans or slacks. :manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This fast enough you fake fukk. I asked a question with the subject title and did not make a statement and explained WHY I made it in the OP
if yo uwatched the video... you would have seen its jus ta response to people clowning him....

"is this condescending" to a video of a person saying people shouldnt be clowning breh for dressing appropriately....

did you even spend time to understand the post you decided to embed?

beyond corny take

it didnt go viral because he dressed for an interview...

it went viral from people clowning him... thread title gives no indication on that context...

you didnt "explain" a damn thing in the OP..

you just sitting there looking dumbfounded because you didnt take the time to understand what was going on

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Red11

what you mad about? I never said there's something wrong with something else, but clowning people for being overdressed? you really think that's a positive thing?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
if yo uwatched the video... you would have seen its jus ta response to people clowning him....

"is this condescending" to a video of a person saying people shouldnt be clowning breh for dressing appropriately....

did you even spend time to understand the post you decided to embed?

beyond corny take

it didnt go viral because he dressed for an interview...

it went viral from people clowning him... thread title gives no indication on that context...

you didnt "explain" a damn thing in the OP..

you just sitting there looking dumbfounded because you didnt take the time to understand what was going on
I didn't create this thread to explain anything. I created this thread to ask a question.

And I said that in my previously response which means this is the second receipt of you being a dense fake muthafukka since we are keeping count

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There will always be a hater. Cac or nikka. It doesnt matter.