Is This "Black Male Privilege Checklist" True?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Go through that, and the only men trying to ban abortions are old religious white men. You know, those people you females never take shots at? Oh and notice you skipped over the slavery part? Yeah, you don't have to worry about slavery, so nice job picking which parts that don't contradict your simplistic posts.

That didn't really list female privileges, and yes, I basically made a point of saying the same thing and that black men don't get those privileges because they are black. So I guess the same could be said about black women.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ok i figured that shyt wasn't in America.

Oh i have, i lived in bible belt GA for 5 years but like other dude said the only people who are trying to take away a female's reproductive rights are those old ass rich white religious nikkas who'll probably all be dead before 2020 :heh: aka nobody on this website or in the black community

Exactly, but he said female privilege, instead of black female privilege so. :ehh:

iaknet8m

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of this stuff makes sense tbh, most of it is general male privilege but I can admit I benefit from it :ehh:

If we can get on board with criticism of white men and white women, we gotta be able to listen when its our turn.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If we can get on board with criticism of white men and white women, we gotta be able to listen when its our turn.

I can get with that. But dig - you can't criticize us for chit we aren't doing.

For example:

- there were a few dudes on this page who didn't know about genital mutilation, they asked where it was goin' on.
That's goin' down in African and Asia - we know damn well they don't consider themselves "black". And none of
us are c/s that. How do we "support" that?

- How in the hell is it on us that most (yeah, "most") sports analysts arent black females? We don't own any
networks! And how is this happening a "privilege" for us??

And that's just a couple of items. We could sit here and do this with most of this list.

A lot of it is putting on us because of our gender. That would be like making a "black female privilege list"
and saying "privileged to be part of a gender who got Emmitt Till hung for looking at her too hard".
We won't do that though, because that's stupid.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
1. most are anti-woman
2. no we dont want a nikka that every other female can say she fukked
3. :sadcam:
4. you do know 12% of rapists see a day in court and only 4% spend time in jail? theres statistics on this.

they arent anti-woman, if anything they are pro-women sexual liberty because we all know women love dancing to that garbage and memorizing the lyrics and making twerk videos, but if anything anti-woman = gay men

you dont want a man who every other female says she had sex with but you want to be pleased just right so which one is it?

where you get these stats from? link?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can any woman actually defend a matriarchal structure? i see it a lot of LSA, but i'm not going to join that shytshow.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men aint shyt.
we aint shyt, problem is dumb ass aint shyt black women are creating and raising them. y'all too stupid to know the right guys to pick and it's just going to get worse as time goes on. imagine the how the black males conceived by girls born in 1995 will behave. every generation, the percentages of males who have the potential to be real men dwindles. but yeah, black men ain't shyt. sad part is black women are tied to black men, as hard as y'all want to get away from your race of men; as a collective, we're all we have.

mzklapback

Banned
Daps
we aint shyt, problem is dumb ass aint shyt black women are creating and raising them. y'all too stupid to know the right guys to pick and it's just going to get worse as time goes on. imagine the how the black males conceived by girls born in 1995 will behave. every generation, the percentages of males who have the potential to be real men dwindles. but yeah, black men ain't shyt. sad part is black women are tied to black men, as hard as y'all want to get away from your race of men; as a collective, we're all we have.

didn't read.

too many feelings. ;(

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So we gonna pretend like male circumcision isn't totally acceptable? Let's be honest, if men treated women like they were 100% equals, we would have no problem cutting your throats on some dog eat dog come up shyt. A man whooping his gf's ass would be seen as completely fair and justified. Ya'll don't want it. Ya'll aren't ready for this game of thrones shyt. On some real shyt, men don't give a fukk about other men. There's still plenty of men who catch a grenade for your non-appreciative asses.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Black men aint shyt.

13443.jpg

iz0V5fVkQdlUP.gif