Is This "Black Male Privilege Checklist" True?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
if there's one thing the last thread should show everyone (esp blackwomen) is that it's "every man for himself" out here. stop looking for ppl to have your back because they happen to look like you. it doesn't happen. look out for YOURSELF and your family and live your life. and don't go out of your way to look out for anyone else either unless they've shown you they DESERVE it. that's all i'm gonna say about this topic. :youngsabo:

And don't kiss someone's ass just because their white, how bout that shyt?

snake charmer :mjpls:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Scared of what nikka? Scared to walk out in a mini skirt at 3am so a nikka can possibly rape me? Yeah that's female privilege. :stopitslime:

Right, that's the extent of it huh? So no real female privleges huh? :snoop:

You can't argue with someone who refuses to change their mind:ld:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Go head and list some please.

If you can't have an open minded view and admit to them yourself, you'll just deny anything I list. You're not some female in a 3rd world country who has to dodge rape and slavery on a daily basis, so you don't have to go the dire route. Let's stay in the good ol usa.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
See this is the kind of tit for tat dumb shyt....

Hey dear, if you were in a 3rd world country dodging rape and slavery, you wouldn't be posting on the fukking coli :what:

So that's the female privilege I have? Hey buddy, women in the US dodge rapists ever God damn day, at least 1 in 6 of them will probably experience rape in their entire life time. So there goes your argument.

Plus, we hardly have reproductive rights. Y'all think y'all have ownership to our bodies, trying to ban access to abortion services and clinics and shyt. So yeah, we're battling out here too.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So that's the female privilege I have? Hey buddy, women in the US dodge rapists ever God damn day, at least 1 in 6 of them will probably experience rape in their entire life time. So there goes your argument.

Plus, we hardly have reproductive rights. Y'all think y'all have ownership to our bodies, trying to ban access to abortion services and clinics and shyt. So yeah, we're battling out here too.

The problem with the feminist movement is they constantly list their disadvantages, but conveniently ignore the benefits bestowed upon them for being a woman, and in the process try to incur all of the benefits of being a man while drawing none of the downsides, as well as retain their beneits of being a woman while eliminating the trade-offs... and they foist that upon us expecting us to believe that that is 'equality.'. Both men and women have their problems they want to deal with, but these feminists act like men are chilling in some country club, smoking a cigar while the women are slaving away. They keep claiming they want to be treated equal to a man, except when they really are, and then they go on talking about, "How could you do that? I'm a woman!"

They don't have to sign up for selective service and won't have to worry about a draft. They can hit men, scream at men, spit on men, but if a man retaliates, he's going to get his butt whipped by the 5,000 simp soldiers rushing to her rescue, no matter if she started it and continually escalated it. Everybody is sitting around cracking up and laughing when the woman is spitting on or slapping or even punching a man, but after he told her to get away from him the 10th time and gave her pass after pass and reaches back and slaps her or kos her, you got 10,000 dudes rushing to her rescue talking about, "DUDE how could you do that??" These feminists act like men are quietly consenting to rape when that is far from the truth. If a man is even accused of rape, whether it's true or not, he will have an aura hanging around him and he will be shunned by men and women alike... and a man better not go to prison with a 'rapist label' on him because he will get raped himself if not killed... and yet they are screaming how we live in a 'rape culture.'

They can get married to a man who has it made and walk off with more of his assets than he gets to keep. Oh yeah, let's say bye bye to those paid for dinners. You pay your half just like a man would. Naw, let's be even realer. You pay for your man's portion everytime you g out, because that's what a lot of men do for their women. That's just on a man in general basis. Let's not even get into what being a black man is like. Let's not get into constantly being doodoo'd by not only the white media, but black women as well. How many dating articles and news shows do you hear about 'career black women' who can't find decent black men because they are supposedly all locked up, on drugs or gay? Let's not talk about how fast a black man will get his butt whipped by a policeman..Supposedly black men aren't speaking up on black women issues, but I don't see them speaking up on that man that can't see his kids because his baby momma is playing games or a black man that

I'd respect that feminist movement a lot more if they actually wanted true equality, but as it stands today, they want all the benefits of being a man and none of the downsides, as well as all the benefits of being a woman, but none of the downsides. That's privilege, not equality. I hear these women talking about male privillege, but they completely ignore male consequences... and being a black man on top of that? Yeah, alright.

Go through that, and the only men trying to ban abortions are old religious white men. You know, those people you females never take shots at? Oh and notice you skipped over the slavery part? Yeah, you don't have to worry about slavery, so nice job picking which parts that don't contradict your simplistic posts.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
61. I have the privilege of being a part of a sex where the mutilation and disfigurement of a girl’s genitalia is used to deny her sexual sensations or to protect her virginity for males.

What the fukk country do they do this in? :heh:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:what:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What the fukk country do they do this in? :heh:

It came from Ancient Egypt and still goes on in many African/Muslim nations today, because yet again, men think they have ownership to the woman's body. They mutilate her clitoris to prevent her from being a whore.

Have you seen Wendy Davis's filibuster? These Republicans are crazy.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It came from Ancient Egypt and still goes on in many African/Muslim nations today, because yet again, men think they have ownership to the woman's body. They mutilate her clitoris to prevent her from being a whore.

Ok i figured that shyt wasn't in America.

Have you seen Wendy Davis's filibuster? These Republicans are crazy.

Oh i have, i lived in bible belt GA for 5 years but like other dude said the only people who are trying to take away a female's reproductive rights are those old ass rich white religious nikkas who'll probably all be dead before 2020 :heh: aka nobody on this website or in the black community