Is there ANYTHING wrong with Cuphead?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've only been watching play through's. But for 20 bucks this is well worth it. Its a 39.99 game easy, I feel like it should be more than 20 but def not 60.

M$ needs to hold on to and mature this IP.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
One thing I can say is that the load times are pretty long. And you can't switch weapons within a level so it ca be frustrating to wait through a couple load screens just to change weapons.

Also, I would have really liked more run n gun levels, they're a lot of fun. But for $20 I think the game has plenty content especially if you're gonna try to get S ranks on the levels. Theres potential to put lots into this game to make some epic runs through the levels. I look forward to seeing speed/perfect runs after people have been able to master the game.
You switch weapons by pressing LB (or RB?) Main and Secondary, you equip them by pressing Y on the map screen before a level

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have had more fun with Cuphead than any of the recent Rayman games

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So since this game is perfect right? and we already established there is absolutely NOTHING they could have done to improve this game.
Can we go ahead and admit at this point that Cuphead is the best game XB1 has to offer?
It's better than 90% of the AAA trash people go crazy over.

Easily better than that Anime game trying to disguise itself as a stealth game that's for sure.