Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The bible doesn't mention East Asian people either. Am I a fukking alien? Do I really exist? Am I merely a really realistic looking hologram designed by your bytchass god to fukk with god fearing black and white christians?

Secret fact: Chinese people rode dinosaurs millions of years ago and had inter clan wars.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

PLEASE....breh
real talk
PLEASE....breh

DONT TELL ME U THINK DINOSAURS ARE FAKE

disney-pixar-the-good-dinosaur-book-of-the-film.jpg

:ohhh:maybe they are real

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
In the local solar system. Yes.
I am a God, because I too let there be light. Every morning I flick on a switch to illuminate my room and my bathroom and feel the divine power flowing within my veins. Oh, wait that's just my morning piss.

Am I also a God because I smoke weed? Every time I spark up the blunt I create FIRE AND LIGHT
I AM A GOD
no yeezus

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bible doesn't mention East Asian people either. Am I a fukking alien? Do I really exist? Am I merely a really realistic looking hologram designed by your bytchass god to fukk with god fearing black and white christians?

Secret fact: Chinese people rode dinosaurs millions of years ago and had inter clan wars.
yes it does

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think giraffes are some of the closest desendants to dinosaurs among a few other animals. Also, according to the lame ass Good Dinosaur movie it showed a snaked looking animal with legs. So we have snakes now & at one point the apparently snakes used to have legs. But this is coming from a movie & I have zero scientific research to back my statement.
You are watching Giants of Africa on Nat Geo Wild huh?

I've been watching that and I literally was thinking the exact same thing :ehh: