Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't the Native Americans mention dinosaurs?

Why is the model of the dinosaur anatomically off-balance 99% of the time?

Why do they need strings or other support to hold up dinosaur bones at the museum?

There were no discoveries of dinosaurs before the 19th century

Adults believing in dinosaurs:scusthov:
hey breh, why doesnt god come fix all the fukked up shyt in the world? all powerful?

just sitting on the couch like hes watchin sports? suspect :scusthov:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure the dinosaurs predate the native Americans.

Why would you think the model of dinosaurs is anatomically off balance when there's like dozens of types of dinosaurs. Do you really think they're ALL off balance?

Dinosaur bones weight several tons. And I'm sure the string is so you get a sense of the scale/shape/size of them

And one of the first dinosaur fossils was discovered in the late 1600s. Everything else was found much later because heavy earth moving equipment is a late 19th/20th century invention. shyt, they could barely build skyscrapers past 40 floors in the early 1900s because the tech simply wasn't there.

receipts:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why didn't the Native Americans mention dinosaurs?

Why is the model of the dinosaur anatomically off-balance 99% of the time?

Why do they need strings or other support to hold up dinosaur bones at the museum?

There were no discoveries of dinosaurs before the 19th century

Adults believing in dinosaurs:scusthov:

uh... what ? because they would have this shyt called cartilage, muscle, fat, skin, etc to hold them together that they dont have now... if you put a human skeleton together with just bones you would need attachments like strings to hold it in place too.. this is literally the dumbest post against dinosaurs ive seen in my life..

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uh... what ? because they would have this shyt called cartilage, muscle, fat, skin, etc to hold them together that they dont have now... if you put a human skeleton together with just bones you would need attachments like strings to hold it in place too.. this is literally the dumbest post against dinosaurs ive seen in my life..
age-dinosaur-bones-1.jpg

28223h.jpg

breh :mjlol:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
The Coli is the only place online or otherwise where I've seen such a large amount of people deny the existence of dinosaurs. :mjlol: I didn't even know that was a thing until I joined.

I mean, why would anyone even go out of their way to fake all that stuff anyway? :jbhmm: