Is there Any More Underwhelming Defeat of a Movie Villain Than

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BillPromo.jpg

When I first watched Vol.2 I was disappointed at how short the final outcome was. Given how Bill was supposed to be so high tier I was expecting at least a decent battle before she used the 5-point, but it makes sense looking back at it.

869578-general_grievous.jpg

When he whipped out his 4 lightsabered arms everyone was like :ooh:, but he got taken out quick like a chump. You could feel the disappointment sweeping through the theater.

Prince_nuada.jpg

He was more badass than Hellboy in the sequel, but of course being the villain they had to chump him out in the end. The final confrontation was weak.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In a way, Shredder in the first movie went out in a disappointing way.

look at the build up. You had that awesome fight with the turtles and the foot clan going from the sewers all the way to a rooftop :wow:

Shredder shows up :whoo:Gives the turtles the beats:damn:

Splinter shows up, tosses Shredder into :trash:

i say its disappointing cause dude went charging at splinter in a rage when he found out who he was like he killed his parents or something. he just clawed his face :beli:
Maybe he thought he was pretty boy before he got them scars:yeshrug:
How you look like a master when youre fighting the turtles but look like a dumb goon later.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zod Man of Steel.

Co-sign this.

Zod's entire purpose on Krypton was to be a solider. To fight and kill anything that threatens Krypton.

And he spends the first part of the movie getting his ass beat by Jor - El, who was born to be a scientist...so how the fukk could he possibly be strong enough to straight up manhandle a guy who was born to fight...

Then spends the last part of the movie getting his ass beat by superman...who has literally never had a real fight with even a regular person before Zod shows up...and is somehow able to beat up a guy who's entire purpose...is to fight

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
apparently Boba Fett didn't die though he eventually came out of that hole according to the expanded universe but with Disney kind of changing the status of what is EU who knows at this point what they take from it
:stopitslime:
The EU dosen't count

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I think people are more annoyed about Bane's unexpected death because he was then quickly replaced with a far less interesting villain. Sure the twist is decent, but the movie got less interesting for me.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are more annoyed about Bane's unexpected death because he was then quickly replaced with a far less interesting villain. Sure the twist is decent, but the movie got less interesting for me.
your not the only one, the movie became lame afterwards

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
BillPromo.jpg

When I first watched Vol.2 I was disappointed at how short the final outcome was. Given how Bill was supposed to be so high tier I was expecting at least a decent battle before she used the 5-point, but it makes sense looking back at it.

It's classic Tarantino, he loves talky ass denouements. I think Bill did that out of remorse, let her murk him like that.

Exactly, she could've brought back her pops and it would've been a lot more interesting. The end sequences just got really anti-climactic from there as soon as she said who she was. The LoS is actually interesting to me but they didn't touch on it at all for her to pop out like that.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
If we are going by Star Wars villians then General Grievous wins hands down.

Dude was such a waste of potential. nikka could wield 4 light sabers at one time and gets two of them cut off in seconds :damn:
Then dies by a fukking laser gun...
not a light sabre
but a laser gun :snoop: