Is there Any More Underwhelming Defeat of a Movie Villain Than

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:snoop: Don't even get me started with that bull shyt ending. Had me hype for months with those trailers they was bringing out.

I was about to pull a track 1, but i had friends with me and I was the ride home, I couldnt leave.. I was so fukking pissed about that mandarin twist! that was bullshyt!

:pacspit:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The alien in war of the world

hit went from hopele to WTF was that bullhit in minutes.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
NOTHING beats Super Shredder

Super_shredder_TMNT_2_movie_secret_of_the_ooze.png

Looked cool as fukk, ready to kick ass and the pier just collapses on him :beli:

Bane and Boba Fett at least did something and were involved in the action. Super shredder :camby:

Daps
so boba fett is jango fett's kid?
cuz they both went out like easy.

but yea..Banes defeat was crappy too

Sheeeit, at least Jango caught a body before he went. Although forgetting that Jedi can deflect lasers AND fogetting to evade the brotha running at you with a lightsaber was kinda :beli:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
easily bane

a freakin woman killed him

:russ:
With a muthafukkin gun. :rudy:

:stopitslime:

Read all the books, was expecting some lord of the rings type shyt, like we didnt get with Aragon vs Sauron...

And after all that shyt in the movies, the last battle, after the last piece of his soul died, he just faded.....

:beli: I felt ripped off... The book was way more violent than the last two movies anyways!

nikka that fight was the dope. Brought everything together. Made you wonder how much of a role Neville played. And Riddle wasn't dying unless they found a way to kill Nagini.

I can watch all of those movies bruh. Loved every last one of the. Half Blood is probably my fave

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
apparently Boba Fett didn't die though he eventually came out of that hole according to the expanded universe but with Disney kind of changing the status of what is EU who knows at this point what they take from it

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
While not more underwhelming then Bane, this shyt here was pretty lame...

The way he was being hyped up in the film I thought that Nazgul dude was gonna put in some serious work and Gandalf or some creature would have to kill him, but naw they just went with a woman (like that shyt was clever). When this wack broad took off her helmet, flipped her hair in the wind :upsetfavre:, said "I am no Man!" :stopitslime:then started screaming before stabbing dude in the face:beli: shyt was mad corny...