Is there Any More Underwhelming Defeat of a Movie Villain Than

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bane :smh:

Gave Bathoe dat work the entire movie just for that bs :pacspit:

I don't know if it's worse that Bane at least got his time to shine before going out or if Boba Fett never doing anything but looking kinda cool and threatening before going out like a chump is worse.

Edit: I decided Bane's wasn't as bad as we make it out to be. He got shot in the chest with a cannon that was taking out tanks ten minutes later and if he hadn't got caught slippin by the cheap shot he would have killed Batman. Boba Fett got killed by a blind guy that had his hands tied.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:stopitslime:

Read all the books, was expecting some lord of the rings type shyt, like we didnt get with Aragon vs Sauron...

And after all that shyt in the movies, the last battle, after the last piece of his soul died, he just faded.....

:beli: I felt ripped off... The book was way more violent than the last two movies anyways!

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I guess it's worse for me because I was so emotionally invested in seeing Batman stans whining in the theatre while he was getting handled. One dude threw his mask off and walked out :laff:

Bat Stans: "Fight back :damn: this is bs"

Bane: "You fight like a young man, nothing held back. Admirable :ehh:....but mistaken :demonic:"

Me:
2pac-laughing-juice.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I guess it's worse for me because I was so emotionally invested in seeing Batman stans whining in the theatre while he was getting handled. One dude threw his mask off and walked out :laff:

Bat Stans: "Fight back :damn: this is bs"

Me:
2pac-laughing-juice.gif

:laff:

TBH tho, that first fight was heartbreaking.... I was like jeezus....:merchant:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Boba Fett's death is cool because he gets eaten by a space vagina with teeth