Is there any "legend" WWE thinks we care about but really don't more than

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo does Shiek legit hate Hogan?:heh: Dude will just randomly cuss Hogan out on Twitter once in a blue moon!:mjlol:
The
Fairly certain him and Virgil dont run their own socials
It's the same company that manages both their social media accounts

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
im not mad that she gets introduced as a legend but I do wonder if they'd have that same energy if she wasn't married to edge

melina and mickie james should get the legend treatment as they were both bigger than beth in their primes but they get crumbs for whatever reason

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Michael Hayes
Brutus Beefcake
That’s only because brehs too young to remember but Hayes was part of possibly the GOAT tag team rivalry

Beth walked so the girls today could run, put some respect on this PAWG Emeritus' name :ufdup:

:dahell: Mayoral heel turn aside Kane is one of the most recognizable wrestlers of my lifetime and arguably had the GOAT debut
Yea he wilding with the Kane mention

I just wish they didn’t give him that one day reign back in 98. He should have had a dominant reign as champ his first time. And yea he definitely had a GOAT debut. I was damn near grown and still was :lupe:

He the one person they debuted as an Undertaker rival that seemed like he would destroy him :damn:

im not mad that she gets introduced as a legend but I do wonder if they'd have that same energy if she wasn't married to edge

melina and mickie james should get the legend treatment as they were both bigger than beth in their primes but they get crumbs for whatever reason
I dunno, Mickie got to be in the Rumble as Impact champ and they even let her bring her belt and announced her as Impact champ. Theh gotta have a lot of respect for her to do that. They still till this day don’t acknowledge anyone else being world champ in other organizations.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Agreed.

Bella twins up there too

See I would’ve said this but a LOT of women got put onto WWE cause of the Bella Twins being on Total Divas.

My answers would be Molly Holly and Michelle McCool, especially Molly because that’s a clear political play right there (and I’m not hating on her specifically, she seems like a sweet lady) but Victoria and Jazz in her era were easily better and more influential than her.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I went off on a rant about how Beth Phoenix was wack, always has been wack and always will be wack whenever she first came back. I got called a hater at the time though. Glad to see you mufukkas come around :ufdup:

No one's history has been as overblown as hers and Natties.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I dunno, Mickie got to be in the Rumble as Impact champ and they even let her bring her belt and announced her as Impact champ. Theh gotta have a lot of respect for her to do that. They still till this day don’t acknowledge anyone else being world champ in other organizations.
the way she was booked in her run before being released said otherwise tho, they probably tried to save face because she got her belongings sent back to her in a garbage bag

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I went off on a rant about how Beth Phoenix was wack, always has been wack and always will be wack whenever she first came back. I got called a hater at the time though. Glad to see you mufukkas come around :ufdup:

No one's history has been as overblown as hers and Natties.
I dont know breh, Nattie does good business tho

She stay putting people over and is hardly ever in the title picture so I dunno how she can be overbooked/overblown

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
They were doing terrible business when Eddie was champ too. Eddie almost had a nervous breakdown due to the stress of carrying a brand and drawing dreadful numbers, so he wanted to give the title up.

That’s true. I’m not saying Bradshaw is solely to blame, but he gets propped up and is constantly on these legend round table shyts at a status I don’t think fans view him at. It’s admittedly a reach because Beth is the most clear answer.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

Have a feeling Mickie's Arby's pictures that were leaked has something to do with that. :manny: