Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
BrotherLove.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A few probably. I was gonna say Hogan but they dont really use him anymore since he got booed in his hometown for Mania last year
Their liscene partners still churn his shyt out though

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Beth Phoenix gets credit for having to walk a bunch of mediocre to trash divas through their matches throughout her era. She practically had to babysit an entire era of women minus Mickie, Melina, and Victoria. Also, her most memorable matches/moments to me were her tag table match against Laycool, the I Quit match where she folded Melina like a pretzel, and that Divas Of Doom stint (which should’ve been pushed more) where her and Nattie were bullying Kelly Kelly and some others. And of course there’s that Raw episode where Candice Michelle knocked herself unconscious and cracked her clavicle, and Beth dragged her by the hurt arm to pin her :laff: There’s other people in the HOF I’m more offended of them being there than Beth.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
IIRC they did terrible business during his run though. He was pushed out of necessity but I don’t see him as the legend WWE tries to portray him as.
They were doing terrible business when Eddie was champ too. Eddie almost had a nervous breakdown due to the stress of carrying a brand and drawing dreadful numbers, so he wanted to give the title up.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
It's weird because her best match is probably against Katie Lea in OVW...she was just part of the generation that barely had any actual wrestlers in it so she stood out amongst Johnny Ace's jackoff catalogue divas...

On the flip side, I do gotta thank Beth for making me love Katie Lea’s crazy ass and curse impact for not really using her well