Is there an NBA player ALIVE with better GIFS than Earvin "MAGIC" Johnson?

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
These young cats are stupid. Lebron isn't even on jason kidd's level in terms of passing, nevermind Magic. Majority of lebron's passing is driving to the basket and kicking it out to a wide open team mate. Same shyt every other decent players/PG do every game.

:whoa: Put some respek on Bron's passing :birdman:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lance Stephenson is the gif gawd.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

854832927.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yes because coaches would assign 6 foot tall players to guard him :punkcomeon:
:snoop:

Look up the starting 5s for most teams. Let's take the warriors for example

Ok you put klay on him who is still 2 inches shorter. Now who you putting little steph curry on? The two guard who is probably 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier? And now you got magic to pass him open all game as if curry playing any type of D. Give magic a shooter and it's over all day long

That was the beauty of magic. He's taller, bigger, faster than BOTH your guards. You might have to stick a 3 on him. Then who's guarding your 3 now?

So I'll stick to what I said. He'd abuse these 6ft tall nikkas all day. You gonna make Chris Paul guard the 2 or 3? How about isiah Thomas? You would need big guards at both positions and most teams ain't got it

Think the tallest point guard in the history of the NBA wouldn't be a matchup problem brehs