Is there an NBA player ALIVE with better GIFS than Earvin "MAGIC" Johnson?

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Magic is the unicorn.

I hate how he's starting to get underrated in the all time GOAT discussions.

Some of you young dudes should watch some of his games on YouTube. His size and skill set is unrivaled. Only LeBron is in that discussion.

Link some

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

This the best one. :russ:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
30k is a lot of people breh

Go look at MSU's student attendence. In the 80s it might not have been 30k but hella people go there. It's it's own town. I'm not about to look up how many go there now but it's close to 40- 50k now

My boys went there. Miss going down most weekends from my D2 college to party there.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
i cringe every time i hear 'bron is the greatest passer ever'

and seriously some people actually believe that. people really delusional as fuk

:patrice:

These young cats are stupid. Lebron isn't even on jason kidd's level in terms of passing, nevermind Magic. Majority of lebron's passing is driving to the basket and kicking it out to a wide open team mate. Same shyt every other decent players/PG do every game.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even when he came back in 96, he was still doing the same type of moves. That's how you know you're a GOAT.

I guarantee you, put him on a court right now and nothing has changed other than athleticism. He'll still have you looking the other way.
I remember he was doing all those overseas tours in the early 2000s and was still really good.