Is there a More Terrifying Feeling than

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i have NEVER seen a loose dog in my neighborhood......or area for that matter. i have seen people walking their dogs on leashes. but i have never seen a pit bull or rottweiler or any other aggressive breeds. white folks don't play that shyt.

hell, we have a shih tzu...:lolbron:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i remember when i was young, like 10/11 i was jogging uphill to catch up with my friends saw this dog jogged by it couple seconds later it jumps up at my back and grabbed my little rain jacket or whatever the fukk i was wearing... shook it off but man, i remember getting the fright of my life and holding back the tears because there was girls there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A skunk is just as bad, I remember im walking home at like 9pm and I swear its a cat, then I see that white stripe

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I got a fear of dogs so I see where the OP is coming from. I've ran up on a few stray dogs that wanted to chase me in my day.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
finishing a walk, and bending a corner and running directly into the path of a wild ass loose dog in the middle of the skreet just as he's coming out of the alley of the next block :huhldup:

You:
2u4q9zq.jpg

Dog:
ibimvpF2YJq0hy.gif

You:
zXRW4.gif

Dog:
b6qdec.jpg

2dqt65f.jpg

You:
1q1t9z.jpg

The Dog chases your ass, and he never catches you, but he simply waits till you're runing in complete state of cowardice through your front door to sit back and laugh at your punk ass like

7ilbs39slr-jordan_ooh_face.gif

I'm fukken DEAD :dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I ran into a stray once and chased it into a dead end... That mufhuka turned around n looked @ me dead in the face like its u or me then reversed the process and came @ me full speed. I ran back the way I came from and had groceries in my hand, I tossed them shyts so I could move faster. Kept running without looking back and finally realized the dog dipped on me. I get home n tell my moms what happened n all she cared about was the fact that I dropped the milk, while I was tryna dodge rabbies from rover :to:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Remember once getting chased by a mutt and jumping on a car thinking I was safe (plus jumping on somebody's whip was my go to move; lotta strays in my old neighborhood)

charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

That son of a bytch turned into Air Bud on my black ass...had the whole hood laughing at me :to:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man I remember going to my homies house in high school they lived like out in a country no sidewalk area with lots of wooded areas. I was walking down the street late at night with his cousins and other relatives having a good time like :blessed:.

Then at the end of the street we see two big ass dogs that are like almost as tall as us. They started moving our way and next thing I know we're running through the woods on some blair witch shyt like :damn::whoa: and I actually did the white girl shyt and tripped over a branch :snoop:

Good thing they weren't up on us or I wouldve been doggy chow :whew:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this is like some slums of India shyt, where are you running walking with packs of vicious wild dogs roaming around?