Is there a More Terrifying Feeling than

Daps
finishing a walk, and bending a corner and running directly into the path of a wild ass loose dog in the middle of the skreet just as he's coming out of the alley of the next block :huhldup:

You:
2u4q9zq.jpg

Dog:
ibimvpF2YJq0hy.gif

You:
zXRW4.gif

Dog:
b6qdec.jpg

2dqt65f.jpg

You:
1q1t9z.jpg

The Dog chases your ass, and he never catches you, but he simply waits till you're runing in complete state of cowardice through your front door to sit back and laugh at your punk ass like

7ilbs39slr-jordan_ooh_face.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one dog isn't scary, it's when these fukkers roam in packs of 5 and shyt. with the ring leader being an over aggressive corgi or something.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Im good with dogs, most dogs wont attack unless you invade their space

Bullshyt. One of my neighbors pitbulls got out and almost tore my ass up. Also, remember when I was 6 I was riding my bike minding my own business when a chihuahua came and gave me that work :sadbron: I still get clowned for that till this day.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt. One of my neighbors pitbulls got out and almost tore my ass up. Also, remember when I was 6 I was riding my bike minding my own business when a chihuahua came and gave me that work :sadbron: I still get clowned for that till this day.

I remember when I was ten, breaking in a new pair of roller blades and this small dog comes lunging at me.:merchant:

Still lacking practice I fell over and crushed that bytch.:myman:

He got real quite after that and I just dusted myself off and kept on my way.:manny:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, most dogs stop barking in my presence - I watched the dog whisperer and use that psychology on their asses. Them fukkers smell fear though so if you are scared, they'll know it.