Is there a better gaming trilogy than Mass Effect? If so what is it?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Lol all jokes aside though KOTOR is better than ME in every way imaginable. In fact that's what I thought the whole time I played each one, how KOTOR III is going to shyt all over Mass Effect.

It never came :mjcry:
Ahh yeah you missed out. As a lil kid I watched the og ones and I think I watched the phantom menace around the time the first one came out. shyt was Fuego then they reupped with KOTOR 2, WATTBA

It's not coming either.:umad:
Negged!!!

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
But there are 4 games...?
Right?

And I tried to play Mass Effect 2 I think. It fukking sucked. Waaaaaay too stifling in the gameplay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, in order for me to say that all three games would have to be A1. The 3rd one is questionable. I'd even say Uncharted, but the 3rd one in the series was questionable as well. Same with Metal Gear Solid. Specifically MGS2, I can't justify running around as a naked man as top tier gaming. :dame:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The third game was infamously bad (story wise), the writing was terrible, gameplay excellent, teammates, lackluster, James Vega as a human meathead over Wrex and Grunt was horrible. And the wasted potential of Javik was just facepalm inducing. Literally dropped the ball on one of the biggest pieces of lore in the entire series.

With that said, a perfect trilogy? Easily Witcher; best story, and gameplay that only got better over time. The lore was consistent, character memorable, and some of the most epic sidequests since Skyrim. Witcher will always hold the crown, seconded only by;

Bishock. Delivers on all fronts. Epic story, fun gameplay, with a truly beautiful and melancholy ending.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
DsXSr2e4lbbinbQ7VOcBIu2HtSTyhrv8.png